Naive Little Sister of the main Character

Xia walked out the office and went towards the faculty office. While on her way there she saw Yi Dan who was happily conversing with her friends. These past few days since she's seen Travis have been really boring. Her brother was out for revenge which honestly pissed her off. He was still enraged by the fact that there mother had been framed and all. While she was still grieving she grew out of her anger and sticked to making herself feel happy.

Zhan Tian had left again but said he would occasionally come visit her, he also told her to tell him if someone ever bullies her. And from what she's seen him to do to bullies she respectfully declined and said she would call the police when needed.

She had been missing Travis alot. Even though they didn't even spend a full day together,  Travis was able to leave a huge impact in her heart. Right now she was walking with her friend and they talked about trivial stuff. She looked up and saw Teacher Xia walking towards her.

" Teacher Xia. How was your day?" She asked while running to her , when she reached Xia she hugged her dearly. Yi Dan really loved Xia. She was there for her when she was needed someone to lean on and as the person she use to play with a child she could trust her with all her heart.

" It was pretty normal, just had a pleasant surprise that made it better" She said while smiling sweet. Yi Dan tilted her head in confusion and wondered what could have made feel this happy after a long day work.

Sighing in defeat since she couldn't find anything that could have done she asked what the surprise. " Well Travis came to visit me today. "

From the second she head his name being uttered her face glowed in happiness. " what really! Where is he now? Did he leave?" Xia was bombarded by questions.

Realizing what she was doing Yi Dan calmed herself down and waited for Xia to speak." Yes he did come. And he's actually still in My office waiting for you. He really wants to se-" Her sentence was cut from Yi Dan who had sprinted off to her office. She wrly smiled and walked to the faculty.

Yi Dan's friend who was standing right there the whole time was wondering what had just happened. Seeing Yi Dan was coming back she walked out the school and went home.

Travis was relaxing on the couch thinking of ways in which he could make this world even better. ' I don't freaking know. Uhh maybe if I start taking the main Characters route. Nahh that's too much. Well what could I doo.'

He was really using his whole brain on this one. Turns out all that infinite knowledge couldn't help In this situation. While he was using his last brain cell like a guy writing a test who has now idea what the fuck was written infront of him. Yi Dan walked in and saw Travis. She instantly leaped towards and him and crashed on top of Travis. Seeing the girl upside down with her panties exposed infront of his face Travis couldn't help but wonder.

' Am I the legendary lucky pervert. Nahh I'm just lucky I guess.  ' He thought.

She quickly fixed herself and sat on top of Travis. " Travis! You're here. I've missed you so much!" She said loudly. Her brain hadn't processed the position she was in right now.

" Yeah I missed you too. So how you been" He asked while grabbing her waist. She still didn't really notice and happily started explaining how it was the past few days. Telling Travis how the bullies had stopped and most of them got caught and went to jail. She told him about her brother being an ass hole and all that.  While she was doing this Travis took advantage of this and started to touch her but slowly to not alarm her. She blushed but didn't stop him , continuing to rant about her teacher who scolded her for writing the answer but not the equation. When she was done ranting to him she finally realized but didn't really care. She just blushed and said.