Vacation before Invasion

After a few days.
Travis was chilling on the roof of the apartment. He looked at the the girls who hanged their clothes on the line wearing nothing but his shirts that was too big for them.

He got of the roof landing on his balcony. Entering the house Travis checked opened his phone and called the real estate company where the house he planned on buying was being sold. After a 20 talk with the agent theu asked his he wanted a tour which he agreed too. Of course he wasn't gonna go since he had the girls for that.

' Right so Now Boros is gonna arrive any day from now so I have sometime to relax before having to work again. 'He thought.

And yes for the first time Travis won't have his break ruined by a monster who's trying to take over the world. It's gonna get ruined by Tatsumaki and Fubuki who wanted to have a nice day together.

'Well atleast I'm still not working' he thought as he sat on the train.

People watched Travis and the girls who sat together. Some took pictures , while some admired with their eyes. Women on the train staring at Travis and winking from time to time. The men however didn't bother trying to stare at Tatsumaki and Fubuki. It turns out the ball crunch was actually universal, every man had felt it making them fear them. Well except for Travis, Saitama and Genos.

Theu arrived in the country side and got out the train. Travis stared at the beautiful view of the mountains and overall landscape of the place.

" Woahh, this place is beautiful!" Tatsumaki said in amazement.

Fubukis eyes sparkled as she looked at the butterfly, flying passed her face" yes this area is really peaceful. Good thing we decided to come here"

Travis' Yeah this is were my training starts before I go to the entrance ceremony' thought.

Since they were already dressed for the hot environment they didn't really complain about the heat. They walked towards the village where the people welcomed them with opened hands. Getting a tour of the area and getting settled in a house they had rented. The day was really calm. Travis and the girls left and went for some hiking in the mountains. Not needing any gear they would leap and climb any tall hill if they felt like it. Which really beat the purpose of hiking.

Travis pulled the girls to a bush and made them hold the a  tree as he rammed them from behind. Some people would pass by as he fucked them without remorse,  forcing them to control their moans or they'd be heard. After that they're journey continued well he gave them some sensu beans that he had gotten before leaving the city.

Reaching the top shrine they made their thanks well the girls did Travis didn't. Since he only believed in God back in his past life he wasn't planning on changing that.

He sat on the shrine steps as he waited for them to finish. When they did he decided to race them. Giving them a 5 minute head start. Travis began running down the stairs leaving a gust of wind  that blew the trees to the side. Before they could reach the last step Travis had passed them and stood infront of them.

" Yeahh I know I'm great aren't I" He said while flexing his muscles.

The girls frowned." You won we know so don't rub it in our faces" Fubuki said.

Travis looked at them slyly." Looks like we got a sore losser.  Well that was fun. Let's go back."  He then walked off leaving them there.

He was really hungry so he had not time to waist. Arriving back home Travis looked for things to munch on in the fridge,  finding some sandwiches he ate them but of course he was still hungry. Well good thing Tatsumaki and Fubuki had left some food in the pot before they went hiking.

They got in the kitchen and did some final preparations before giving a Travis the food. When he finished eating he went and got a shower. While standing under they rain of water Fubuki entered inside and got down on her toes infront of his.

" Time for my meal" She said seductively while stroking his cock that grew bigger and bigger till it was Erect.

She opened her mouth taking his cock inside. Her lips wrapped around the head of his cock and began to suck. Pushing deep forward, she eased  on his cock and pulled back slowly slurping on it. She moaned in delight from the sweet taste of his cock that filled her mouth. Stroking him with one hand and touching her wet pussy with the other. She bobbed her head back and forth taking his cock deeper inside her mouth. She salivated uncontrollably getting it  all sloppy and wet. Her eyes never left his, even when she gagged on his cock; not even when she twitched hard while squirting on the already wet floor. Her beautiful green eyes were fixated on him with love and lust.  Swaying her head around his cock getting every inch wet.

*Slurp* Slurp* Gawkk* Slurp*

As she went back and forth slurping it when she went back and gagging when taking it deeper,  her body would tremble everytime his cock would touch the back on her throat. She took it even deeper making her throat clench around his cock while her tounge would wrap his cock. 

Dragging his fingers through her hair Travis started rocking his hip back and forth as his cock fucked her throat. She moaned loudly from the sudden burst of pleasure. Her eyes water as she felt his ravage a highly sensitive part of her throat. Her pussy gushing out her juices, she fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples giving her more pleasure. Travis stuffed his enormous cock down her throat giving that felt good.

*Gluk*Gluk*Slurpppp*Gluk*

Travis then released his semen down her throat. She swallowed whilst her throat was still evaded by his cock making it clench him hard, more of his cum sprayed inside her filling her up. Her pulled his hips back as his cock escaped her mouth making her breathe heavily.

' That was Good'she said in mind while staring at him lustfully.

Travis pulled her up and pinned her on the wall, his cock penetrated her pussy with any warning and ragged back and forth her wet pussy. She panted , gasped and moaned loudly to the world from the pleasure she felt from his cock.

" Yessshh fuck mee!!!" She screamed loudly as she felt the bolt of bliss running through her body. She rolled her eyes back in pleasure, clenching his cock hard giving him pleasure.  Travis leaned in and passionately kissed her lips whist fucking her. He fucked her like a savage, crossed eyes her eyes turned as her face was filled with pleasure. Her juices sprayed down her pussy onto his cock making it wetter.

Travis soon released his jizz deep inside her pussy , filling and flooding her womb with his semen Travis pulled out letting it all gush out in masses.

" Wow that felt great!" Travis said letting the water rinse their bodies. Placing her on the ground and walking out with her holding his hand tightly she had a satisfied on her face that made her glow in beauty.

Tatsumaki who had came back from getting some more food saw them sitting on the cushions playing cards. She placed the food in the kitchen and quickly sat with them and played.

' Man i like this place 'he thought.