Topic

The next day , Travis got up from bed and stretched his body nicely. He got inside the shower and had a nice soothing cold water shower.

'Yeah that's felt nice' he thought as he exited the shower. 

After getting dressed in his hero suit he he left the house to do his he's hero job. Even though the job is pretty limited for him right now he still gets to fight. Yesterday was his grand hero debut. People would now notice Travis as a hero. His hero name was Travis since that's his name. He doesn't really like hero names. As he sat on tall building listening to some arrow Smith. He thought about the beautiful waifus in this world.

The other reason besides the strong opponents for hin to come here was the women. They were all hot and Travis wanted some of that. He didn't really have a personal favorite , he just liked them all equally.  While thinking.

( BOOOOM)

A large explosion occurred not so far from where he was. Travis quickly got up and flew to that direction.

Vaccine man was busy terrorizing the city as he destroyed any building in his path. With the part of that city almost destroyed he heard the sound of a young girl crying for his parents. He quickly blitzed to that area and saw the young girl. He reached his hand out behind her.

( Rip, Splecchh)

His hand expanded into a larger one with claws on his nails. He was about to squash the little girl but.

(BAM)

(BOOM)

He was suddenly hit but a blindingly fast object that launched him into a building and crashed into it. Travis appeared beside the little girl. He took her to a shelter and and came back to vaccine man's location. Travis looked down on the Piccolo inspired villain.

" Get up lil bitch " He said. 

He slowly stood up and looked at Travis in surprise,  but quickly changed it into a grin." That was a lucky blow. But I won't let that happen again" He said as his face turned serious.

' That's the most I'm about to get beat the fuck up  thing to say' he thought.

Vaccine man blitzed behind Travis and threw a right hook towars the head. Travis swiftly dodged to the side. The power in the punch destroyed the block off houses in its path.

( Boom)

Surprised by how Travis just dodged him , he quickly leaped back to get some distance.

'he didn't even look back but he dodged my punch' he thought as a little sweat trickled down his forehead.  Travis turned back to him with his hands up in a fight stance. He threw a punch from the distance making a powerful gust of wind blow Vaccine man and the others things behind him away.

( Woooshh!)

Vaccine flew to the distance crashing through every single building leaving a hole on everyone. Til he hit the last one and fell to the ground. The pain in his body made his mind go almost go insane.

' What is this power?' He thought.

He got up but quickly froze as he saw Travis standing right infront off him. He quickly backed off and blitzed to the top of the building next to them.

" YOU FOOOL!!  AS AN AVERAGE HERO THAT'S ONE HALF ASSED SETTING. ON THE OTHER HAND,  I WAS SPAWNED BY THE CONTINUOUS POLLUTION OF EARTH CAUSED BY YOu FILTHY HUMANS I AM VACCINE MAN AND YOU HUMAN SCUM ARE NOTHING BUT A VIRUS EATING AWAY AT HER LIFE. I WAS BORN TO WIPE YOU HUMANS AND YOUR EVIL CIVILIZATION FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH, I AM THE WRATH OF MOTHER EARTH INCARNATE. "

He began to grow into a larger much creepier form of his. Travis just stood there with an indifferent look on his face.

" Bro who asked?" He said blankly.

Travis then speed blitzed to his side and slapped him.

( Bangg)

The loud slap resounded in the area. Vaccine man got slapped into an oblivion. The sky got cleared of any clouds as the sun shone on the town. Travis smiled and quickly went back to his house. He doesn't really like getting praised by people since it's very awkward for him.

When he got home Travis got a shower. It crazy to think a couple minutes ago he just left the house and got a shower. Well bathing more than once a day isn't a problem. After that Travis didn't have anything else to do. He just took Saitamas kill for himself.

'Should I just take his glory. Nah I'm not gonna do everything he did.' He thought as  he took his phone out. He got another message from the Hero Agency telling him about if he wanted to get A class or not. He told them not now due to personal reasons. After that they gave him his payment for killing Vaccine man. He didn't care for money since in his personal space he can have anything he wants so money has no value to him.

----

In City A. Hero HQ. In the meeting room , almost all S class heros are discussing the rapid increase of monsters and world threats. While they were all speaking about the topic a picture of Travis appeared on the screen.

" This is the newest hero in City Z. Travis is his name and also his hero name. He has taken care of two Demon class threats and is currently a B Class hero. We've offered him a spot on S class but he didn't accept it. Now I know what you're wondering why is this hero a topic. Well firstly how many B class heros do you know that can effortlessly destroy a Demon  class with the flick of his finger.  Well I'm pretty sure it's Zero. Both of the monsters he's faught were easily killed by him without breaking a sweat. "

A hologram of Travis fighting the monsters and easily defeating them was shown. They looked at in surprise of the tremendous strength shown. The whole room was quietly listening to him speak. They kinda understood what he was implying. If Travis was already that strong he would've been in A class or S class maybe. So why is such a strong person hidden in a mere class as B.

" I want someone to pay close attention to him. He may be a threat in the near future. We just need someone to act as a spy."

Nobody raised there hands , the room was filled with an awkward silence. Genos was looking side to side for someone to raise their hand. Even he didn't feel like spying on Travis. Till a small hand rose.

" Tornado, do you have a question?"

She stood up and her figure was now visible. " No but I wouldn't mind spying on him. I've been looking for an excuse to leave duty anyway" 

" Well thanks for volunteering. So I guess that's it for now. See y'all on the next meeting "

-----
Travis sneezed while sleeping on the couch. " Wonder who's speaking about me"