The waifu

She now felt completely warm and could finally relax. She still had his jacket on due to it being really comfortable. Shin Je-Hwi sat back and listened to the music. Till Travis asked her the question. She honestly felt soothed by his calm tone and knew that Travis was most likely a playboy. Her mother had told her about guys like Travis and said she should be wary of them.

" Oh I was just going to visit a friend of mine then the rain started pouring out of the blue. " She said while giggling a little.

Travis nodded." So what's your name?" He asked.  He was kinda bored off the silence and wanted to get close to her like any other girl he's met.

" Oh I'm Shin Je-Hwi. I'm really graceful to you. I might have caught a cold if you hadn't helped me" she said in gratitude.

" Yeah no worries. " He said calmly. With how  much he asked she was now gonna feel awkward due to silence in the room leaving her no choice but to ask him.

" So what's your name. I already told you mine" she said while turning to him.  Travis smiled in mind knowing his rizzalations would never betray him.

" I'm Travis Wyatt. " He said. She nodded and asked again." How old are you?" Travis knew she was most likely 21 or 20. So he had to go a year old then that.

" I'm 23 years old " He was of course lying. Bro was plus Infinity years old. Talk about hard-core predator. ' Nah mf you the one writing the story So you the pedo ' Travis complained.[ Bitch shut the fuck up before I make all your girl into Futas] Travis shuddered at the thought and didn't say anything else.

" Oh really,  so young yet wealthy " She said while nodding. " you must be really great with the ladies" She continued.

" Nah not really. I'm actually a person who believes in love before sex." Travis said. Technically he wasn't lying. But of course Shin Je-Hwi thought he was lying.

" Mama told me about guys like you. But I'd say you're much kinda then them" She said while nodding. Travis chuckled a little.

" Oh really,  you think I'm a playboy?" He asked. She nodded and said." You are one and that's all" 

" You're wrong. I'm actually a family man. Already got two wives but of course that number will continue to grow" He said.

She blushed knowing what he was implying. 'Is he planning on getting me. Ahh I'm to young ' She screamed in mind. " Can I see them?" She asked.

Travis took his phone out and showed them the most innocent picture of him and his wives. The other ones were blurred. " Wow they're really gorgeous. I guess you're a family man. But how are you able to marry two women. Polygamy isn't really legal in this country " She said.

" The law doesn't work on certain types of people. So I can do anything I want. ' Plus I'm not from here' " Travis said.

" So you must be really Influential in this country then. " She said while nodding. As time went on they continued speaking about dump stuff. Travis the comedian kept making her laugh. I Mean him is Him, and thats not an error.

The rain began to slowly stop till it did. Travis started the car and said he would drop her off at her place. Since the sun had already set. And yes they stayed in the car for several hours. I mean she did enjoy every single moment they spent together. She knew Travis was planning on making her his. Well she wasn't gonna do anything to stop that,  she was just gonna let her heart talk. If she found herself in love with Travis she was going to tell him and they'd become a couple and have 10 fat babies.

Well not now anyway. He dropped her off and drove back home. While driving Travis got a call from Jeong asking if be was free since she wanted him to meet her daughter. Travis said he would pull up in a minute. With that Travis stepped on the pedal and sped off.

He had reached her house and he entered. Parking his car Travis got out and went to the door and knocked on it. Jeong Yun-hui opened it and hugged him tightly. He was also holding her ass nicely making her moan in his ear. After that she pulled him inside. Travis sat at the table and could smell the food coming from the kitchen.

' Man I'm getting lit tonight' Travis thought as his mouth watered. Jeong Yun-hui went upstairs and called her daughter down. She came back and placed the food on the table. Her daughter walked down stairs and stared at Travis who looked at the food with hunger filled eyes.

She sat on his opposite side while her mother sat next to Travis. Of course she knew that they were most likely fucking and she couldn't say anything. She was happy that her mother was now happy again, it's been a while since she's seen her smile genuinely. Looking at Travis she had to admit that he was really handsome. Tye most handsome guys she's ever seen and they live in South Korea where dudes practically look like girls. So seeing Travis being a purely handsome guy without even him  being a bit feminine she could only be shocked.

She honestly praised her mother for finding such a guys but also felt a little jealous of her. Guys her age were femboys and simps. Except her uncles son but she honestly didn't really like the dude,  I mean thats incest. Even with that he kept trying to get with her. She blocked the guy on all platforms except whatsapp since he liked blueticking him and seeing his cringe statusm. She also tried to avoide him whenever they met. That's right in this world they never dated. I mean this was due to Travis tweaking the plot a little.

She watched as her mother who smiled happily while watching Travis eating her food. When he was done he finally noticed Cha Hyun-jun. The only daughter of Cha Chan-Yeol and Jeong Yun-hui. Well Travis never really liked her but in this world she was a better person.

" Was the food good?" Jeong asked as she brushed his thigh. Travis nodded and drank some juice.

" Yeah it was great. I should come here often if I get to eat such good food. Might eat some seconds in bed later on too" He said calmly. Yet she Jeong heard it in a soothing tone.

" You're such a bad boy Travis " said while blushing and smiling brightly. Travis shrugged and turned to Cha Hyun-jun. " Whats up?" He asked.

" Oh nothing really just watching you flirt with my mother while I'm sitting right here " She answered and continued to eat.

" Yeah , if you're feeling lonely why don't you come sit next to us then" Travis said. She was stunned. Travis was somehow acting like he was older then her. She blushed and got angry. " I'm not a kid you know?!" She shouted.

" I never said you were. I just if you wanted to sit with us instead of sitting there alone" He said blankly. She blushed again in embarrassment. She doesn't know why she just got angry. Cha Hyun-jun humphed and stood up. She came and sat next to Travis and ate her food.

" Just so you know I'm sitting here because I want too not because you asked me" she said in a tsundere way.

' Wow she's a tsundere. Even better! I can't wait to pound that attitude away' he thought. Jeong grabbed Travis's cock through his pants and felt the girth of it. She blushed at the size of his unerect cock , her pussy getting wetter as she thought of it entering her and ravaging her insides.

She rubbed it while she squeezed her breasts nicely. Travis wondered what she was doing but he didn't care,  he was busy teasing the tsundere that sat beside him. She was really fun to tease , especially when she would blush and hide her face. Travis could only find her adorable. Poking her cheeks while she ate her food,  she had puffed them like a chipmunk. She got angry and tried to bit his finger. He laughed hard which was normally a rare thing for him to do infront on non wife's. But he knew that Jeong was a soon to be wife so he could freely do things.

Cha Hyun-jun felt her heart skip a beat when she saw Travis smiling fully. She couldn't handle such a handsome smile that was right infront of her. Her body lost its control as began to feel aroused. She leaned in as her lips got close to him.

[ THIS is a Cliffhanger also I reached my writing limit]