In the next room

Travis quickly got changed into his regular clothes. He checked to see where Chan-oks locating was. Chan-ok was currently at a motel in the A street. This street is made up so don't ask me. Seeing this Travis quickly flew there.

He landed on the wall as he walked on it till he reached their window. Peeking inside he saw Chan-ok being praised by Jong-Hong while they drank in the dining room. This motel had 3 rooms which was the dining,  bedroom and bathroom. Justina was in the bedroom busy on her phone.

' I should have gotten Travis's number. I really miss his cock. 'She thought while  thinking about it again.' Maybe he has a IG. I should check.'

She then went on the app and check everyone account with the name Travis. She wasn't gonna find it since he had no IG. But she was gonna find him since Travis was standing in the darkness like Batman or a creep chose the one you like.

She felt someone staring at her, Justina looked up and saw the eyes of someone in the darkness. She was about to scream but Travis had already covered her mouth in a millisecond.

" Shhh its me Travis. " He said. Justina calmed down and she pouted at him angrily.

" Why were you standing there like a creep?" She asked. " Creep?  I honestly thought I looked like Batman" 

"How did you even get in here?" She asked while staring into his deep blue eyes. " Well I have my ways. " He answered.

" How about we continue from where we left off" He said while moving his hand up her dress. She smiled and nodded." Took the words right out of my mouth"

Travis removed her dress revealing her beautiful tanned skin. She wore purple laced panties and a sports bra. Her body was very well toned with a slightly visible six pack.  Her medium sized breasts began to get Erect through the bra. She enjoyed the feeling of Travis's eyes all over her body. 

He also took off his shirt and pants and only left his underwear on. Justina pushed Travis on the bed and got on top of him. She stared at him with her beautiful Yellow eyes that slowly turned into hearts that shone bright. Leaning down till their lips connected. Justina sinked into the kiss, she moaned seductively as they kissed passionately. Travis slowly inserted his tounge inside her mouth which made her moan.

She laid on him, feeling his cock throbbing inside his underwear, Justina started grinding on his cock. She had long forgotten that her husband was right in the next door.  After a couple minutes she pulled back from the kissing,  breathing heavily as she stared at him lustfully.

" How about i suck you again. This time at my pace" She said , Justina remembered how Travis rammed his cock inside her mouth earlier and slightly climaxed. She went down to his lap and took the bulging cock outside its cages. Shenron sprang out in fury as he stared at his advisory. 'I SHALL CONQUER THIS THOTT' he said to Travis. ' We shall both do that my friend.' Travis said.

She gathered some saliva in her mouth, after doing so she pit on his cock and stroked it using her saliva. Since he was so big she used both her hands. After that Justina slowly began to go down on his cock with her mouth wide open. Tucking her upper teeth so that she doesn't hurt Travis as she took his head In her mouth. 

Travis was laying back on the bed, he could feel his cock being swallowed by her watery mouth sending him into pleasure. She moaned seductively, the sweet but sour taste of his cock filled her whole  tounge. She licked his cock whilst it was inside her mouth. She was simply infatuated by his cock.

" Mhhhh~ ❤️. Sllsss~"

Her slight moans meanwhile his cock was melting with the cavern of her mouth only intensified the waves of sensations going through his body. She was really good at head which was what Travis valued the most.

She started to slide her mouth along him, thrusting up and down on his cock at a steady pace. He could feel her tounge sliding on the under side of his cock. She sucked hard on his cock, her hand moving to his ball , Justina started massaging them. She paused as bit from suck his cock , making soft gulping sounds and moans. She exhaled through her nose as she slowly moved again, but this time she sucked his cock while swaying her hear in a circular motion. Moving her head vigorously as it bobbed up and down.

* Gawk*

The sound of her gag as his cock hit the roof of her mouth and the back of her throat. She took his whole shaft inside her mouth which would be impossible but is novel so believe it. He could feel her throat clenching around his cock sending yet another wave of pleasure to him. She continued to rock her head back and forth. She had her ass up as she sucked his cock. Her pussy was leaking her juices getting the bed wet.

Travis got bored of the pace so he got up and held her head down his cock.

* Gawuuk*

She gagged and choked. But Travis didn't stop moving her head down. He then pulled her back up making her exhale but he he brought her down again. Justina was feeling the most pleasure she had ever experienced. Right now Travis was giving her whole body pleasure just from fucking her throat. This rough play made her even more pleasured. Her pussy spasmed as she gushed out her love juices.

Justinas faces wa covered in saliva and her hair was messed up. She right now looked like a pleasure driven slut that had no going back to normal. Which was what she wanted to be for him. She wanted Travis to fuck her senseless till she can't feel anything,  for if she's got his cock then nothing in this life could make her more happy. Some how she started to grow affection for Travis during her cock sucking.

Well Travis didn't care , if she liked him then he may grow to like her as well. All in due time I guess. As Travis continued to fuck her throat he felt his cum building up. So his pace increased, moving her head up and down much rougher which gave her more pleasure.

Her tounge Slurped on his cock as she wanted to savor its taste. Soon Travis cummed inside down her throat. Gulping sounds could be heard. After taking all his semen down her throat Travis removed his hand from her head. She slowly rose while sucking it till she reached the top.

*Pop*

Her mouth made a sound as she stopped sucking it. Justina breathed heavily , she stuck her tounge out like a dog as she looked at Travis seductively. Travis's cock throbbed from the breathtaking scene infront of him. She crawled over to him and got on top of his cock. She raised her self as little and positioned his cock on her wet pussy. Slowly, Justina went down on his cock as she felt it spread her pussy open.

" Uhhh~~ fuckk❤️ Hmmmm" She moaned as she felt the wave of pleasure spreading through her. As her whole body went down, Justinas pussy had taken his whole cock inside. It was deep inside her womb and throbbing inside her. The heat from his pussy felt like lava to Travis. Her wet walls clenched him gently yet it felt good.

' This feels good' He thought.

[ I'll never stop doing this]