Long awaited yet Lame

Travis's suit began to change into some black opss looking gear. His face was covered by a mask. A gun suddenly appeared on his face and Travis cocked it.
He checked the time and it was now 19:59. He got out into the open making people stare at him in wonder and surprise. Some people thought he was someone's body gaurd while some thought it was type of performance. Basically everyone in the room where dumb. Travis raised the gun and pointed it to a random dude infront of him.

Bang

He shot it to his head and blood splattered on the desk. The dude fell down , he was dead. Everyone saw this and of course that one loud bitch screamed loudly. Travis shot her next since he hated her for no reason.

The people started getting up and were ready to run out. But the door got blasted away as the dudes got in and aimed there guns at everyone. Travis checked to see that Chan-ok had already got up and was ready to start the mission.

'Okay now that I'm here what do I Do?. I could rob everyone here. Yeah that makes sense 'he thought. He shot up in the air making everyone gasp.

" Okay now listen up. All of you take your valuables out. Or you die. If anyone even thinks of ringing the alarm then they'll die" He said.

Honestly ringing the alarm won't make a difference since there's cops coming here right now. How? Well it China and South Korea where status is bigger than anything. Plus the black car filled with black ops characters obviously looked suspicious and drew attention. Well Travis didn't care , it's not like he was gonna get arrested.

While looking around Travis felt the ki of a protagonist approach this place. 'Even better 'he thought while smiling. 'This will distract the people and Travis will successfully save the congressman. With Min-Yeong well I'll solve that myself. '

While the people were busy taking out their valuables Travis was sitting down and waited for them to finish. He was pretty bored , then the already broken door was non existently kicked away buy Zhan Tian who was walking with Wen Xueting. She was another Heroine in the story. She was the daughter of some big time businessman.  Well yet another check for Travis to steal from the Mc. He walked in with a  blank face which made most hoes here scream in joy.

Travis got up." Who might you be?" He asked. He wanted to act as the any other random Chinese villain in this scene.

Zhan Tian didn't even look at Travis, his eyes wondered around the whole restaurant. Seeing that some of the people had died he wasn't surprised. 

' So many second generation young masters in this place. It reeks of evil. 'He thought.

Travis was being ignored by Zhan Tian got angry." You must be courting death then. I'll show you how we kill wannabe masters " He said which made the boys behind him laugh.

Zhan Tian didn't react like normally seeing all Travis's goon surrounding him." Get him men. Bring his head!!"  Travis shouted and walked back to his seat.

Well since they actually had an IQ they just pointed their guns to him and started shooting. Zhan Tian moved Wen Xueting out the way while dodging the rabid bullets.  After putting her in safety Zhan Tian began to beat the shit out the Npc soldiers. Since Travis didn't really make them strong they were like ragdolls for him.  He faugh each and everyone till he was finished. The dust settled and the people saw all the goons laying on floor. Dead or Alive well nobody cared.

Travis stood up and kicked the chair infront of him." What happened. I wasn't paying attention. What the hell! Why are y'all sleeping when there's an enemy infront of us?!"

They only answers he heard the groan of pain from them. He turned to Zhan Tian who was still acting cool. " Its seems you're courting death! Then I shall show you the great shaolin mountain style passed down from the greatest master in this world!" He shouted.