Doing the Job

The water on the shore started coming in huge waves that flooded the the beach. People ran for the their lives , leaving their belongings behind and dipped. Tatsumaki saw this and frowned. She looked at Fubuki who was beside her and they both nodded to each other. With an understanding both of them went yo their separate stations.

Tatsumaki used her powers to stop the flow of water. Ultimately stopping the octopus aliens from coming to shore. But they didn't give up , they leaped out the water landing on the shore and surrounded Tatsumaki. She smirked as she found this situation exciting.

Fubuki on the hand was helping the people off the beach , carrying them all and placing them in the shelters where everyone had gathered. Since they stopped the water in the beach other parts of the city had been completed flooded and filled with the octopus monster that terrorized everything in their sight.

Tatsumaki stood in a fighting stance. Since she could focus on two things at once she used that to her advantage. Holding the sea water while she faught the monster.

With that in mind Tatsumaki sprinted to the first monster and punched its gut.

Bang.

The other monster moved towards her and tried to grab her, but she leaped up in and kicked one of them into a beach house.

Boom.

She landed on the sand sinking her feat in it as she smiled in excitement. The brainless monsters didn't find anything wrong about how she just one shooted to of their brethren. Sprinting towards her in sync. She also ran to them , sliding under one them and slicing it in half as it fell down with blood raining from its body. One of them threw a hamer punch to her.

Booom.

The ground under neath cracked , she held its hand and grasped it hard till its bones shattered.

" Gauuuuaua!!!!"

It screeched loudly but soon got silenced by a kick to the face that sent it flying to the sea. She looked at the ones left and smiled menacingly.

' This is fun'

Back with Fubuki who was currently helping the people to stay in order. Telling them to calm down and stay organized or they might kill each other due to suffocation. But the next second a crack in the doam formed.

They all looked at the doam that slowly started shattering till it broke and a huge octopus monster crashed in. It was a monster Tatsumaki had yeatted here. But since it was dead they didn't worry.

But of course that just got the other monsters attention as they all marched towards the shelter. The Deep-sea King was also surprised to see one of his minions being thrown from such a distance. Looking towards the beach he smiled thinking that there might be a worthy advisory there.

His figure flashed vanishing from sight as if he had teleported. Back in the doam Fubuki heard the earth tremble from the Hurd of monster marching towards them. Normally she'd be scared but right now she was confident in her powers.

Quickly covering everyone in the doam with a shield and walked out. She watched as they all ran towards. The giant monsters quickened their pace when seeing her.

Then, her body began to glow green and so did her eyes. She raised her hands in their air and the rain water stopped making the sea monster grunt but they didn't stop running. She smiled as they had reached her trap.

Booom!

They all got flattened to the ground by a large building. The dust flooded the area as she walked back inside strutting with pride. She had long ago picked the building off the ground and held it in the air till they got closer. She was very happy and jumped in excitement.

' I did good' She thought while smiling brightly.

With Tatsumaki. She stood their surrounded by the hundreds of bodies of the dead monsters. She had a smile on her face that could completely scare a person. Turning to Travis who was covered by her shield. She walked to him and watched as he slept peacefully.

' How cute' She thought.

The Deep-sea monsters appeared behind her as he towered over her. She saw the shadow behind and her body quickly moved out of danger stepping on top of the water and staring at him calmly. Travis was woken up by the sudden feeling of danger to his girlfriend. Looking at the Deep-sea King infront Travis laughed.

" Damn bro you got nice nipples " He said while laughing hard.

The Deep-sea looked down to his nipples and got annoyed. About to swat Travis away but was stopped by Tatsumaki who had control over his hand.

'Hmmm interesting girl' he thought as he looked at her.

Travis turned to Tatsumaki and waved his hand." Hey , where's Fubuki?"

" Oh she went to go help the civilians in the shelter. "

" Oh For real. Well that's good. So what happened here?"

" Yeah I just completely Soloed all these noobs nothing much" She said with pride.

" Well good job. I might reward you tonight"

" You always give us a rewards no matter what we do" She said while giggling.

" I guess I do. I mean how could I sleep without getting some of that pussy" He said.

The Deep-sea King was angered but what he was seeing. He was completely ignored by them and they proceeded to flirt right infront him.

" You puny Humans. I will destroy you!!!" He said as his muscles bulged, growing bigger. His face turned more into a fish them recently,  fangs poking out his mouth like a vampire.

He stared at them angrily with blood lust radiating in his eyes.

" I will kill You allll!!!!" He growled loudly making the ground tremble.

Travis could smell his fishy breath and covered his nose." Damn bro, get some mint" He said.

Tatsumaki sneered as he saw the Deep-sea King turned confused by this comment
" Mint , what is that?' He asked.

" Well it's something that you use to get your mouth to smell good. I mean you must get no fish pussy with that breath" Travis said.

The Deep-sea King realized that Travis was just making fun of him and got angry. " You Dare  mock me!!!"

' Man I love these brainless  villains' Travis thought.