Hero

The next second Travis's figure disappeared from the villa. It appeared outside the earth of One Punch Man as he gazed at the vast blue planet. He quickly flew down, descending inside the planet. The fresh air hitting his face gave his body even more hype for what he had in stored. He landed in a random part of city B. It was still intact meaning nothing had happened yet so he was pretty early. 

' what do I do next. I mean I am here but I didn't have any plans. Maybe I should go register.'

He leaped into the sky and blasted off to the last city which is City Z. While flying Travis sensed many powerfull people power levels. ' Well atleast I'll have fun here'
He reached the city and saw the large doam like structure. As he landed he noticed that there weren't that many people signing up.

' so I don't want to become an S-class yet. Maybe after I get a little influence then but now I'm just gonna start as a B class'

He went inside the building and signed up for the hero certification exam. He had to wait a Lil bit for other people to get gathered up so that they could start. When the exam started Travis watched as one by one people got called up to do the exam. Most of them were pretty nervous since they could fail and stuff like that.

When it Travis's turn he did his thing pretty well. Like he had said he held back enough to get a good grade for him to be B class. With the written test he honestly didn't know what they were talking about. Some of the questions were easy to answer but most of them were just random things he honestly didn't know. But he did good enough to be B class in his physical test so he didn't have to worry.

After the test Travis left , they said to send him his results in 2 days so Travis had nothing to do again.

' But I am in City Z so maybe I might find trouble somewhere' he thought.

With that Travis began looking around for trouble. The sun began to set and Travis was sitting on top of a building with a frown his face. From what you've read you'd be right to think that he didn't have any luck with getting any villains to fight. The only close thing to a crime that he saw was a thief that stole an old lady's purse. He caught the dude before he could run and gave the old lady her purse and left the scene. He was pretty disappointed in his luck.

'Maybe tomorrow will be a great day for me'

---
Two days passed and Travis still hasn't faught anybody. In these two days he found a nice apartment to rent that already had furniture. Other than that Travis was pretty bored to the brink. He did see Saitama a couple times at the grocery store and from what he noticed was that the story hadn't started yet. Ain't no  Vaccine man. So he had chance of having a great hero debut if he faught him first. So Travis awaited for the day he would come. He also got his results today and he was no B class hero. No 1. He didn't even plan on being No 1 but wasn't complaining either. Right now Travis is floating around in the air looking for trouble.

' I want it that way, tell me why. Ain't nothing but a heart ache' he sang in his head.

He was wearing a red Goku GI which was gonna be his hero uniform. These clothes were pretty flexible allowing him to do alot of stuff in them so Travis made them his hero suit. He looked down on the City as he checked out the normal people going to and from work.

To think that would have been him now if he didn't die. While relaxing and letting the wind cool him down Travis head the sound of a windows shattering from the distance,  followed by a loud scream.

' that's my que'

His figure appeared over a large apartment building. Travis looked inside the broken window and saw a weird humanoid creature inside. He went inside the window alarming everyone who was inside. The creature looked back at Travis and made a loud screech that broke more of the windows and destroyed the wall behind him. Good thing there weren't any people behind him.

' This mf look like my math teacher' he thought. 

Travis didn't even say anything, he appeared infront of the creature and flicked its head off.

' Well that was easy. Man I do not get paid enough for this' he thought.

The next second he laughed out loud and flew out the building. 'I crank myself up'

But when Travis left the building he saw a tall creature that very much looked alike the one he had just killed.

' Is power rangers?' He thought.

The creature moved its large hand and tried to swat Travis away. But he just dodged backwards without though. He then flew up towards its head and flicked it head off.

Splash.

All of its head guts got splattered all over the ball behind it. Travis then left the place and went back home. He was very happy to have faught his first monster in this world. Even though he didn't even put any single ounce of his power in the fight he did enjoy the thrill. He got a shower and relaxed on his couch as he watched some TV.

' Things are probably gonna change from now on. I'm gonna be a hero. Even though I don't fuck with Justice or anything but I atleast get to fight enemies and that's what I want. '

Like a true Saiyan Travis enjoyed the thrill of a battle. Even though his enemies are all gonna be weaker then him he's still gonna enjoy fighting them. He got a text from the agency.

[ We would like to congratulate you for your first monster kill.]

'What tf'

[ You have earned the pay for killing a something class threat.]

He saw the money entering his bank account which made him smile a little. ' I guess being a hero does have other benefits besides getting a good fight'

He then charged his phone and went to bed. Tomorrow he had no plans but being a hero his job is never done.