She Solos

Tatsumaki floated in the air as she stared down at the wind monster that continued to level the area with its strong gusts of wind. The music in her ears made her body twitch in adrenaline as her eyes glowed dark green,  the atmosphere around them slowly changed as the light from her eyes shone brighter and brighter. She spread her arms apart , the ruble of the destroyed buildings rose up to the air and surrounded the wind monster.

She looked around to see the many debres of rocks and Boulders surrounding her, she looked to the sky and saw Tatsumakis standing there with her arms spread a part.

As the beat dropped , she clasped her hands together.

*PAH*

All the debres flew to her direction in blinding speeds. The wind chick dodged the first wave of  the rocks but the second wave came in thousands if not millions. Her figure flashed everywhere as she avoided every single on of them. The benefits of being a wind demon was that she could sense movements in the air around her. Even the Slightest ones can be picked up by her allowing her to avoid any danger that came to her way.

Travis was now eating popcorn while watching the fight. 'Damn she's good at weaving.' He thought.

Tatsumaki wasn't fazed by her even for a second. She had used the rocks to see how strong of an opponent she was. And she smiled in satisfaction. She knew that she wasn't even a bit strong then her. Since he could see her move plus the fact that her body wasn't made out of air made things much easier. 

But of course the wind chick though tye complete opposite. She though Tatsumaki was weak , she was recently created by   God. So she didn't know much about the heros from this world.

" You're weak" She said coldly.

Her voice had resounded around the whole city making a powerful gust wind blowing aways some of the building close to her. You must be thinking where was Saitama right now. Well he is currently underground with Genos fighting a  beetle.

Tatsumaki stared at her without any emotion on her face as she raised her arms in a fighting a stance.

Travis watched this and couldn't help but smile. 'Damn she listening to MTG' he thought.

The wind chick also raised her hands in a fighting stance. She slowly rose to air and stood on the same level as Tatsumaki. She had grin on her face , looking at her Tatsumaki who wasn't smiling.

" Whats a Runt like you gonna do?" She said while laughing.

This of course set off Tatsumakis anger.

( BOOOOM)

Her figure flashed straight to her creating a sonic boom that rang for a few seconds. She appeared infront of her and through a strong right jab. Hitting her on the face as it deformed into a dent. She continued to throw harder and faster punches.

They weren't just random punches. Each punch was specifically hitting places where she had weaknesses. How did she know where they were,  well she used her psychic energy to Tap into her body which pinpointed all her body parts and internal organs. Which showed her places that could subdue her.

The wind bitch could only stand there and take all the punches from right to left of her face. Tatsumaki then kicked her straight into the ground which made a large crater. She used her powers and pushed her down into the earth. As she continued to descend into the earth she felt the her body becoming hotter and hotter. But she soon stopped which made her a little happy. But her body was still under the scorching heat.

Tatsumaki who was above took apart to tall buildings and joined them into a giant spike. They spike then got separated into needles sized ones.

Whilst she was ready to kill Travis laughed at her brutality. 'Man she's a keeper for sure.'

She moved her finger which signaled the spikes to rain down on the whole. The wind chick didn't even see them coming from the blinding speeds that she were even faster then her.

The hall peirce her body as she stood there in a bloody pulp. But they didn't just stop there, they got out her body and swarmed again and again till she wasn't breathing anymore.

Tatsumakis cold face slowly turned into a smile and flew back to Travis and hugged him deeply. " She shouldn't have called be a runt"

She said. Travis smiled and patted her head." Yeah she shouldn't have. So since you've done so well I have to reward you right " He said.

She blushed as she felt her pussy quiver in excitement.  Travis instant transmitted to their room as he pinned her on the bed with her ass up. Tatsumakis pussy was already wet enough for him to slide Inside her pussy and start ramming her hard.

" Yesss!!! Like that Babe fuckk mee hard!!!" She said as he pounded her pussy hard getting her even wetter.

Travis who held her ass tightly,  on his knees he thrusted back and forth. His cock diving in and out making her moan seductively. 

This continued for a couple hours till she had passed again. Travis who was about nut cummed inside her pussy filling her womb up with his seed. He pulled out and laid beside her. 'Funny how we did this an hour ago.' He thought

The next day  Travis and Tatsumaki woke up and had a nice bath together where he pounded her hard in the tub. After that they had some breakfast sex where he would pound her on the dinning room table while he munched on a sandwich.

After that they both sat on the couch and watched TV. Well Travis did, Tatsumaki sat on her knees infront of Travis as she sucked his cock in deepthroat.

*Gawk* slurp*

Travis was watching TV looking at the news of him and Tatsumaki being a couple and all.

" Well that's out. What do think about this huh?" He asked.

She took his cock out her mouth and replied. " I don't care "

She then took it back in and continued to suck on it.

" that's what I thought "