THANKS FOR READING

As Chu QingYin continued to suck his cock Travis got more and more stimulated. His cock was now sensitive to anything she would do to his cock. When she slurped his Travis's cock would twitch widly, when it went down her throat it would throb like crazy. This gave her even more pleasure just from sucking him. Her panties were soaked wet from the orgasming.

Her jaw got sore since she had to opened her mouth wide all the time. So Travis decided to cum. Releasing all his semen in her mouth as it straight up filed it all up. She swallowed everything down her throat and smiled in satisfaction. He took her phone and took a photo so she could fap when she got home.

" That was great for your first time. I commend you. Now get up because I wanna go take a piss" He said. She however didn't get up." I want you to piss in my mouth" She said. Travis stared at her and couldn't help but think she was a freaky girl. Well since she asked he would do it.

She opened her mouth wide and Travis began to take a piss in it. He watched as she bathed herself in his piss while swallowing the most. It kinda made him hard. After he was done he got dressed.

" Well I had fun. Next time I should visit your place and have some fun" She said seductively. Travis laughed and said." Nah I wanna do it at your house. I'd like face fuck you on the same bed Qin Li sleeps on" He said.

She smiled erotically and said." I'd like that too. " Travis then walked out the office after he spanked her ass which left a mark.

The sun had set and Travis wondered which house he would visit now. Well ain't no place like home.

The next day.
Travis got up and saw Justina sleeping on top of him. He had already found her fast asleep when he came so he couldn't get some pussy. Maybe he might get this morning. She answered that assumption with a yawn. Which got him smiling.

" Goodmorning My love. How'd sleep?" She asked. " Great but i feel that something was missing before I slept" He answered.

She smiled and nodded, knowing what he wanted Justina took of her clothes and bent her back infront of him. Travis held her fat ass and Smacked it.

" Ahh yess" She screamed. Travis took his cock and shoved it inside her pussy. " Fuck me HARD, My Love"

She held the bed sheets as Travis started pounding her hard. Justinas face was filled with pure bliss as Travis ravaged her from behind. He treated her like a savage which was the reason she loved him. Travis smacked on her ass repeatedly as pounded her.

" Yeshhh. My love that feels soo goood!!" She screamed , her pussy clenching around him hard as she climaxed.

Justina laid her head on the bed. Her body shook widly from Travis's hard thrusts.

" Ahh... yeess ahhhh. I love it!!"

Travis held her waist tightly as he started moving slowly. His pace decreased but her pleasure didn't. Since Travis was trusting hard which send a wave of pleasure in her body. Justinas eyes turned cross-eyed as she smiled erotically.

He pulled her by the hair as he fucked her. She climaxed again and released a loud moan. The sound of his hips slamming her ass filled the whole room added by her loud moans and dirty talk.

Travis continued to fuck her for the next 3 hours. He cummed inside her womb completely filling up her womb with his semen. Justina had a satisfied smile on her face as turned to look at him. Travis also smiled and took his cock out making her twitch. More of his semen poured out her pussy as she fell face first on the bed.

" You want some juice?" Travis asked. She nodded while her face was still planted on the bed. Travis blitzed to the kitchen and quickly came back and gave her the glass of juice. Well she couldn't move any body part so he had to give it to her mouth to mouth, he also slipped in a sensu bean in her mouth.