Blackmailing a Heroine

The next day Travis got up from his bed and stretched his body. He had slept great yesterday and he was ready for the day. First he took and shower that cooled him down,  after that Travis ate some cereal. He watched some TV while checking his phone.

' Okay today would be a great day to blackmail a person. Maybe even get some business shares which would give me more influence in this world till I'm supreme. 'He thought. Travis got up from his couch and went outside to his garage.

Where he took his car out and left the villa. Driving passed Chae Yon who was getting a morning jog. He left the neighborhood and went towards the city. Travis parked his car in his own parking space and got out the car. While he was doing this he saw Chu QingYins car pulling up and parking next to his. She got out the car wearing a nice dark red dress that made her even more hot. Travis watched as she took her bags from the back while she bent slightly. Her ass was perfectly shaped and Travis had the urge to grab it. Well he would do that later when the blackmailing starts.

" Goodmorning Mrs Chu" Travis said as he walked to her side. She nodded and said." Yes Goodmorning to you too Mr Wyatt. Your surprisingly early today. We don't even have a meeting scheduled. "

" Yeah I felt like getting some work done today. Well how was your night Mrs Chu?" Travis asked while they walked inside.

She smiled sweetly which surprised her employees, it was very rare for their boss to smile.  The reason she was happy was because she was saved by Qin Li yesterday. With what he did she honestly started to respect him a little. He's changed attitude really did make her happy. Travis noticed and his ntr urges grew even more. 

' I wanna cuck a mf' he cock throbbed in his pants,  they both went inside the elevator and it went up. His office was on the same floor as hers, Travis went to his and  closed the behind him.

" Okay it's time to get the Ntr in faze one"  He took the evidence out and placed it on the desk.

' Looking nice. All angles 4k PS20 , Samsung S40, Space Station camera quality. '

Travis called Chu QingYin over. She came a minute later and her eye's fell on the pictures that were placed on the desk.' How did he get those?' She thought in horror.  She then remembered that the car he came with resembled the car that drove passed the club yesterday which drew alot of attention.

' He must have took pictures yesterday. I should destroy this' She hurriedly took the pictures and tore them apart. She stared at Travis coldly but the smile on his face made her feel uneasy.

The screens that were randomly placed all around the room started to show the pictures one by one. She stood there in horror. ' Gotcha ' He thought as he stood up and walked to her.

He looked at Chu QingYin who had a defeated look on her face. Travis held her waist as he pulled her close to him. " I could easy delete these pictures, well for a price of course " He said to her ear.

" How much money do you want " She asked in a spiteful tone.

" Ohh feisty, I like it. But who said I wanted Cash. What I want is you Ms. Chu" He said, she pushed herself away as she looked at Travis angrily. Her face was flushed red as she stared at him.

" You must be crazy. I'm a married woman Mr Wyatt. Even with that I won't be your slave." She said sternly.

Travis smirked and pulled her close to his chest as she stared into her eyes. " For real. What do you think the world would say if I release these pictures. Matter fact what do you think the world would say If I released these newly taken photos. " He said , the monitors showed the live footage of their current position.

She blushed and was left speechless. " How about it Mrs Chu. Why don't you be mine. There's many benefits. " He said in a calm tone.

Chu QingYin thought about it for a while. She knew that Travis had the upper hand but she still didn't want to lose to him. So she decided to abandon her pride for now. In the future she'll get revenge on him. Seeing her slightly nod Travis smirked and grabbed her ass.

" Good Choice Mrs Chu. Now let's work on getting this company into a huge cooperation shall we" He then released her and walked back to his desk.

" You may leave for now " She walked out the room obediently and went to her office. Even though her mind said something else. Her body felt good when Travis grabbed her. She told herself it must be some kind of sickness and brushed it off.

Travis who was sitting back on his chair with his legs up on the desk.' Job done. Just gotta make her fall for me.'

Travis sat there for a couple more hours till he got bored and left. He got inside his car and drove back home. Well he took a detour at Jeong Yun-huis crib. The gate opened after he confirmed his identity to her and he parked the car in the garage. When he got out he was met with the  beautiful view of Jeong who had her classic gown on.

" I guess you couldn't go a day without seeing me." She said seductively as she slowly walked to him.

" Nah Not really,  I just wanted to meet your daughter since you said she was about my age"  He said. She pouted and grabbed his hand as she pulled him inside the house. She pushed him on the couch and got on top of him. Her arms were around his neck as they stared at each other lustfully. She was about to dive in for a Kiss but the door bell rang.

Ding.

"Fuck! I guess we have to do this some other time " She said and fixed her gown. She looked through the peep hole and saw that it was Chan-ok.

" What do you want?" She asked.  " Ohh Sister in law I just wanted to talk to you about the money I owe you" He said.

" It doesn't matter you can keep it." She said." Are you sure. Because I have it right here " He said.

" Yes I'm sure now leave. I'm busy right now " She then walked back to the couch.

" Shall we continue?" She said and removed the gown. She climbed on his lap as she continued to gaze at his eyes.

" How about we do this later. I want to get to know you better instead of us just having sex you know " Travis said. Normally he would never let such a chance go but he honestly wanted to spoil her first be he got the pussy.

She blushed as she felt her heart skip a beat. She had never thought that a man would ever prioritize her heart before. She knew what Travis was trying to say and she could only feel herself falling for him.

" Okay. Then I'd like to have some dinner with you one of these days. I'll tell you when it is I first need to fix something. " She said. Travis nodded and kissed her neck while his tongue licked it.

" Ahh~" she moaned seductively as she held Travis's head close to her chest. He could feel the large melons pressed against him.

' She got them good ones.' He thought as he sucked her neck leaving a nice mark there.

" You are now mine. Jeong Yun-hui. No one can hurt you or have any ill Intent towards you. " He said , while his hands grabbed her fat ass and squeezed it.

She nodded and dived as she lips were pressed against his. They kissed passionately , she showed her love for him with her lips,  kissing him like he was gonna go to war the next second.

As the kiss broke they stared into each other's eyes. She smiled sweetly and hugged his head.' I'm so happy ' she thought.