She baddd

The next morning. Travis got up and did his daily routine. After that he went down stairs and made some food for himself. He had completely forgotten that there was someone else in the house. Na-yeon walked up to Travis and tapped his shoulder. He looked back and nodded. Acting like he knew she was in the house.

' Yeah I shouldn't tell her that' he thought. Even though he only cared for his women  he still had a little care for other people's feelings who were to be his future woman. That sentence does not make sense but I'm too lazy to fix it.

She sat next to him and watched him eat. Travis felt awkward , so he passed some of the food to her. She thanked him and ate the food happily. He watched as she gobbled on his sandwich.

'The things I do for pussy '

After she finished eating she said that she had to leave for work. She kissed Travis on the cheeks and ran out.' Ain't it to early for her to be smooching me. 'He thought in confusion.

' Well I don't really care. So what are my plans for today?'He thought.

Well today he had that blackmail appointment and possibly get close to our God Of Wars sister. If not he'll go look for some other characters. His day was pretty filled with things to do.

' A man's job is never done 'he thought for the 100th time.

' I'm not gonna rush with Chu QingYin I'll give her a day then I'll make my move. I should really focus more on the Hentai manhwa Heroines. Maybe I'll go meet the Secret Class characters.' 

He then got up from the couch. He walked out the villa and the gate closed behind him. Travis turned both sides to see if there was anything interesting. Well there wasn't anything.

' I'll just go see if I find anything good ' he turned left and walked in that direction. Walking passed many characters households , but while walking he caught a glimpse of Jeong Yun-hui. She was a gorgeous red haired woman. With how young and beautiful she looked you'd be surprised if they told you that she was in her 40s. She had a sharp appearance and a tough personality. But these traits made her an even more intriguing character for Travis.  She was currently getting some mail, she wore a brown and black gown. That gown had one job and that's was to cover her up, but Travis could clearly see her huge melons.

Jeong Yun-hui had a really tense relationship with her husband who was the father of her only daughter. She knew that her marriage could never be fixed so she resorted to self pleasure , which did work the first time but as time went on her lust continued to grow and her body lacked satisfaction. I mean her man never did satisfy her in any way , the only time she had an orgasm was when she first used a vibrator. And that would be the last time, well Travis was gonna fix that of course.

She walked to her mailbox and saw some papers  and boxes stacked up. Why were the packages placed outside , well i don't know. Travis saw this a chance to get close to  her.  He walked up to her with a kind smile on his face. Jeong glanced at Travis with her beautiful blue eyes. She was shocked at how handsome Travis was, her heart skipped a beat like a high school girl as she found herself captivated by his aura.

" Hey, You need some help with that?" Travis asked.

She quickly got out of her fantasy and smiled at Travis." Sure,  if don't mind" she said softly.

Travis nodded and picked the packages up without any trouble. She watched as his tight shirt flexed his muscles and was again stunned. Travis got bored of these reactions the second they started happening.

'Well it's not my fault I'm so handsome '

Jeong took the papers and walked inside, Travis followed from behind getting a nice look of her booty that shook from side to side. 'GADDAMMNN SHE THICKKKKK'

This woman's assets were perfect. Travis now understood that when it comes to woman, Hentai manhwa shall forever rein Supreme over normal Hentai. Well it does depend but let's not get into that discussion but you're free to tell me how you feel about this.

She opened her door and let Travis in first. Closing the door behind her,  Jeong went to the living room and placed all the papers on the desk.

" You can put those right here, I'll sort them out later" She said. Travis did so , after that he was ready to walk out.

" Wait you can atleast stay for some tea. I'd really like to thank you for helping me" she said. Of course Jeong Yun-hui was gonna milk the time she would spend with Travis, Travis is the first person she ever spoke to in a while so she wanted to take advantage of that. He was also extremely handsome and a gentleman which made her heart flutter like a young maiden in love for some reason.

" Sure I'll stay for a while" He then sat on the couch and watched as she walked to the kitchen.

' Broo that asss.  Awooooga!!!!'Travis said as his body was filled with uncontrollable lust. ' I gotta release this before I become a public menace ' 

She came back with a tray of cookies and tea. She placed them on the desk and stired the tea for Travis while her back faced him. Travis watched the perfectly shaped Bunda that was right infront of his face.

' when I bag her I'll punish her for committing such a sin' Travis told himself.

She then sat on the couch on his right and looked at him with a sweet smile. " So what's your name? I can't believe I let you in my house even though I barely even know who you are" She said while laughing a little with her hand on her mouth.

Travis nodded and grabbed a cookie. " Yeah that was really a dangerous thing for you for you do." He said while chewing. Yet it wasn't disgusting.

" But I feel that I can trust you. So tell me what's your name?"

" Travis Wyatt. It's nice to meet you." He said and drank the tea.

" That's a nice name. Well I'm Jeong Yun-hui. It's really nice to meet someone after such a long time" She said with a sad tone.

" Ohh for real. Tell me about it" He said blankly. He continued to take more cookies and sipped on the tea.

" Oh its nothing really. So what made you visit our neighborhood in the first place?" She asked.

" I actually live here. Just next door, it's nice to finally meet my neighbors I guess " He said and poured more tea for himself.

" Oh That's nice. You must be really wealthy to move in the most expensive villa in neighborhood" She said as she stared at him lustfully.

Travis nodded. " You could say that. Well it was nice meeting you Jeong Yun-hui. We should do this another time. " He said as he got up. 

Jeong got up and guided him out the house." Yes we should , I would even like to introduce you to my daughter. She just about your age. Well see you next time , Travis " She then closed the door.

Travis smiled as he stood out her house.' Them cookies were good' he then walked towards another direction. This street was the one where the Secret Class cast lived.

' Let's test My luck again' he thought.