First time [18]

He held her waist as he thrusted inside her pussy. "OHHHHH❤️❤️ F.U.C.K!" She moaned loudly as she felt his thick cock spread her pussy wide. She bit her lower lip as her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Mmmmm!!! ❤️❤️DAMN!! This is soooo good!! Ahhhhh.." She moans as she feels his cock pound her hard, her pussy clenching around his cock as if to prevent him from going any further but the second he thrusts she loosens up allowing his cock to pound her womb.

Travis held her thighs tightly as he moved back and forth inside her pussy. He watched as her face turned into erotic as he continued slamming her hard. Her juices would occasionally spray out off her pussy getting all over his pelvis. This made his thrusting much easier as there wasn't anything preventing him from pounding her hard.

*Thwop* Thwop* Thwop*

The  sound of his Body colliding with hers filled the room. Also the sound of Seductive moans that made Travis smile in pride bounced on the rooms walls.

Tatsumakis eyes had started to glow as she couldn't control her powers anymore since the pleasure had gotten her drunk. Things in the room started to fall off and the bed shook wildly.

' Hmm she's gotta learn how to control her powers during extreme fucking this we might fuck in public places one day.'He thought.

He didn't prevent her from destroying half his room with her powers, he just continued to fuck her nice and hard. Her moans got louder and louder as his cock got rougher. Her pussy had shaped his turned into the shape of his cock from the excessive pounding. Which is weird since they've been fucking for 10 minutes.

Her juices continued to gush out her hole as she orgasmed again and again. Yet she still held on. She told herself that she wouldn't stop till she had satisfied him. Which is impossible but let's not tell her that.

He pulled his cock out making her scream." Whyd you do that!!?" She asked.

He didn't say anything but turn her body around as she laid on her front. Travis raised her perky ass up.

*Slap*

He slapped her ass leaving a red mark on it " Who you getting loud with huh?" He said as he shoved his cock inside her pussy.

" Ahh!!❤️"

Tatsumaki moaned loudly due to the sudden intrusion. She just wanted to tease him but her body was  powerless to his cock,  she could only accept her loves advances.

He grabbed her ass tightly as he thrusted with force.

*Pah*Pah*Pah*Pah*

The sound his his body hitting her juicey ass resound in the room. Travis moved his hand and held her head down on the bed as he continued to pound her hard. Her juices sprayed out she had another orgasm.

Her eyes went crossed eyes as she felt the greatest pleasure running through her body. Her eyes gleamed as bounded him in her energy. She tried to make in move faster but it broke due to him surpassing her with strength.

" You want me to go fast huh " He said in a teasing tone.

He pulled back his cock as he got ready for a hard thrust. She felt his cock almost escape her pussy as it tickled her pussy walls. Travis went in hard,  slamming his cock deep inside her pussy.

Her pussy spasmed and shiverd. Juices squirted out her pussy like a sprinkler. Her minds had gone blank from the pleasure from his cock. Travis continued to thrust not stopping for a second.

Her body shook widly as she took his hard pounding from the back. The bed also moved around. Travis grabbed her ass tightly again while fucking.

As he continued to fuck her he felt his cum building up. His speed got escalated greatly. Her mind had long gone blank yet she couldn't still process the pleasure going through her body, as she moaned. Her pussy clenched him hard as he went in her womb and fucked it hard. Travis thrusted deep inside her.

* Splurt*

His hot cum sprayed inside her womb as it filled up with it. He pulled his cock out her pussy making his semen pour out her pussy in abundance. Travis slapped her ass again and more semen poured out as she orgasmed.

' Well that was fun I guess' he thought as he got of the bed and went into the shower. 

While bathing he heard his bathroom door open and he saw Tatsumaki walking in with a slight blush on her face. She got in the shower with him as she hugged him.

" Whats up?" He asked.

She hid her face as she replied. " You won't leave me right?"

Travis smiled a little as he brushed her smooth hair." No,  of course I won't. You're really special to me" He said.

She raised her face to too and faced him with a smile on her face." Good , now you're mine" she said seductively.

Travis laughed a little. " No , You're mine" He said in a deep voice making her shutter in lust.

" Wanna go again?" He asked.

She nodded and grabbed his cock as she stroked it. Travis picked her up and pinned her on the wall as his cock slid inside her pussy.

"Ahhh...❤️. I love you soooo much..." she said while moaning.

Travis smiled as he pushed his cock deep inside her and began to thrust hard. She wrapped her arms around his waist pulling him closer to her. While Travis was busy fucking her hard.

As he continued to fuck her hard. She had many orgasms. Good thing they were in a shower otherwise they would need ot mop after they fuck. Travis had lowered to the ground and made her back face him as tiptoed while taking his cock from the back. He held her waist while doing so as his cock ravaged her hard.

They continued to fuck for the whole night changing positions and fucking all around the house leaving the stench of sex everywhere. Sounds of Slamming and moaning woke the neighbors up all night.