Man I hate Clichés

After banging Fubuki and leaving her on the table exposed Travis went and took Tatsumaki out the tub and dried her. She smiled at how much care he treated her with,  placing her on the bed and giving her some water to drink. With Fubuki well she needed to be with him for a couple days to earn this kind of care. While he talked with her about his plans on becoming S Class hero number 1 she warned him about Blast.

Of course Travis knew about him but he wasn't fazed about his abilities even a little. Travis could do the same thing if he really put his mind to it. Well what Travis never explained in the Prologue is how he faught many fictional characters during his training arc. Mostly characters from Dragon ball and Marvel/DC. He was even able the destroy the most strongest SCP. Kamehamehed chitulu into a pulp and basically Soloed any Cosmic being from DC and Marvel. Travis was Honestly holding all his power back , even his base from could erase this world if he thought about it. But during all the time he spent alone in the void he saw that his power was way too powerful for any reality,  so he sealed all of his powers. Being a saiyan had its perks , learning from your losses which made him  stronger.

So fighting blast could never be a problem for him. Won't even use a percent of his sealed state. Since even with the seals he could tap this planet into an oblivion. Well he didn't tell her that since she couldn't comprehend such information. After that Travis left the bedroom and went towards Fubuki who was still out cold.

' Man I really need to learn how to hold back. ' He thought , after laying her on the couch Travis left saying he was gonna do some hero work.

Sitting on the roof of City Z HQ,  Travis waited for something interesting to happen. Well the asteroid that was plummeting to earth said Okay in response to his request.

The alarm rang loudly warning people to evacuate the city while they still have time. Travis stood up and flew up towards the giant rock that fell to earth with fast speeds. Raising his hand Travis caught the huge rock with his hand stopped it from moving any futher.

People cheered in happiness and joy. Travis blasted into out of space and crumbled the large rock with his hand. He then blasted the rocks into nothingness. Well his job was basically done. He didn't really have to fight any one anymore well the still is Garou and the most king. But Travis doesn't have anything to worry about with them. With God , Travis turned to Jupiter's direction and sent a wave of killing intent to its direction.

He could see the planet tremble from where he was. A smile crept on his face as he flew back to earth hearing the louds cheers from the people of City Z. He saw Saitama standing atop a building. He ready to go destroy the Meteor but was beaten to it,  better luck next time I guess.

Travis flew back home,  his job was done for now at least. There's still the deep sea king and Boros but he didn't have to worry. Travis jumped inside the pool and stayed afloat as he stared at the night's sky. He soon closed his eyes and fell asleep.

In his dream world Travis was currently watching some Hentai, he recently got back into his habit of watching Hentai. He really wanted to go to one of thse world and cause havoc. Well he will go right after finishing with his goals in this world. Maybe even visit a couple other shounen and Manhwas. Maybe even Romance animes which he certainly enjoyed , well except for Rental Girlfriend which I'm pretty sure we all know the reason for that. Well he planned on visiting over 10 anime Worlds probably.

------
Author here please read this.

Have any requests. No Harry Potter or game/movie/live series worlds. I haven't really watched Harry Potter or any other things like that since I kinda  have standards to what I watch. Also I don't feel like getting information about a series or movie. I mean look at Wake up to reality for example the first novel I wrote. Most of the world's Travis visited weren't even planned I just made him go there. I'm not bragging or anything,  but I don't really plan my chapters since i got sevear ADHD meaning I can't really focus on what I'm writing.  I'll just think of something other then what I wrote that's more interesting and write that. So do forgive the weirdly structured chapters.

Back with Travis who woke up feeling the embrace of two women on both his sides. He moved them a little not wanting to wake them up and went to his phone that he heard ringing. The number was unknown but Travis knew who it was.

"Hello "

" Yes Mr Travis. This is Kevin from Hero HQ in City  A. We'd like to schedule a meeting with you, is there a preferred day you might like?"

" Nah any day next week will be fine."

" Great,  then can you come on Tuesday afternoon. Also could you invite Lady Tornado and Miss Fubuki"

" Sure I'll do that. "

" Thanks for your time Mr Travis.  Have a nice day"

He then dropped the call and smiled a little.  ' Well I guess all that avoiding finally got to them. Well it's not a big deal.' He thought.

Getting into the shower with some Yeat playing from his sound system Travis had a concert in his shower. After that he got out and sat on the couch and caught up on the new Dragon ball Super chapters which were alright. I mean he wasn't complaining about it they are currently covering Goten and Trunks arc. Which was a little boring but he knew it was gonna get fire as the series continued.  He then read other Manga and Manhwa. ' Most of the Manga were just rinse and repeat,  Isekai stories popping up every month. Well it's the same thing with Manhua/ Manhwa , same shit different characters. He dreads the day Solo Leveling began. Even though it was a great series but now everyone wants to write those kind of Manhwas. Monarch of darkness or Necromancy powers. The other thing is how the plot is similar,  the gate thingy with monster coming into the world or hunters going into gates to purge the monster inside. It all the same. Well that's what i think' Travis thought.

The girls eventually woke up and made some food. Which attracted Travis's nostrils as the aroma pulled him into the kitchen with a silly smile on his face. The girls giggled at this scene, after placing the food on the table the feats began.

' I should really start thinking of the next world since I'm  sure my time here is gonna end' he thought.