Carti Creates Miracles

After Travis finished all the food she had to go and make some more back at her place. Whilst waiting for the food Travis saw a lot of mosquitoes gathering outside and the sound of gets engines. He didn't bother caring,  he just created a Ki shield that covered both his and Tatsumakis room so that they wouldn't be interrupted. A while later she came back and they began eating together while having a casual conversation.

There wasn't anything for him to do at the moment so he could only wait for the next day for him to continue his hero work. While Tatsumaki on the other hand had forgotten that she was a hero and was more focused on Travis's ripped body. From the scars representing the battles he had faught to the nicely toned veiny muscles on his arms. She was completely mesmerized by his physic. She even liked how spikey his hair was. If you're wondering how then think about super Brolys hair but in black. Travis got up and took his plate to the sink since he was already done.

' I could just vibe to some songs today, I mean it is technically my day off' he thought as he walked back to the living room and connected his phone to the sound system.

He set the volume right, just so that he could be able to vibe too. Tatsumaki followed suit and sat with him in the living room where she listened to his vivid taste in music. She didn't necessarily understand most of it but when Chamber of Reflection got on she instantly fell in love with it.

" You know calm music won't help much considering your powers" He said after pausing the song.

She turned to him " What do you mean?"

" Since you have psychic powers don't you think music with adrenaline could influence your powers" He said.

She gave it a thought." No not really,  I learned how to control my powers , instead of using my emotions I try using my mind instead.  It really helps but i might give your advice a try"

Travis put on some Carti.
" Wake up filthy!"

The loud bass made the furniture vibrate. Tatsumaki focused her emotions on the music and began thinking off something disastrous. She thought of the distant ocean not far from here and began trying to use her psychic energy to levitate the water. As the song got even more wilder, the 808s ringing in her ear made her emotions build up into rage.

Far from there loca. People were enjoying the nice sunlight on the beach. Some were out surfing and some where basking in the sun. But suddenly the water in the ocean began to slowly vibrate. As huge waves rose. The saw the water illuminating a green color as it rose into the air in abundance.  The whole shore became dry from the lack of water. As it all gathered into a large ball of water.

Travis watched as she effortlessly used her powers just from listening to some Carti. ' Man Carti does create miracles'

The song came to an end and the all the water fell back down into the ocean creating a huge wave that flooded the beach. Well They both didn't care about that and continued discussing how she could use her powers more efficiently.

" Hey why don't you try the same with my Sister. She and I have the same powers even though I'm much stronger. If you could help her I'd be very grateful. " she said.

Travis didn't really feel like giving lessons but since it would make life easier for him he agreed. " Sure I don't mind, but I'm not gonna be her teacher or whatever. I'm just gonna give her pointers." He said.

She smiled and nodded. " Thanks you Travis. " She then hugged his arm.

Travis patted her head which made her smile more." Yeah yeah , so when are you gonna go back to your hero work?"

She looked up to him" Well I'll only go when I get called. Right now it's pretty peaceful so I'm enjoying these moments "

What she didn't know was that outside a Robot dude was fighting a mosquito bitch to the death. Travis was waiting for Saitama to come and end this battle since it was going on for a hot minute now. While Tatsumaki was watching some cartoons while happily snuggling close to him. She really enjoyed her time with Travis. Even though they met yesterday she felt that they really have a deep connection with each other. She didn't really know what this feel was but it was it felt good to her.

Travis of course knew that she was getting into falling in love with him. He wasn't surprised that it happened so fast I mean he is the rizzler and some might even call him the Rizophile for this W.

He sat there in thought of what he could do in the future besides fight the monsters. Fighting these fuckers was pretty easy so he didn't have any reason to overthink about it. What he really worried about is the women of this world. He didn't really get caught up with the story and he was pretty much speed reading the chapters so he didn't know much. He only knew info till Tatsumaki VS Psykos arc. After that he didn't read more since he wanted the chapters to get uploaded.  I mean sure he did get spoiled a couple of times when Saitama was fighting Garou. But he didn't care about them since they didn't really ruin the story for him.

' Wait don't I still have My phone from the previous world?' He thought as he took it out and went on a random illegal Manga site.

' They have all the Manga from earth. I guess I won't lose any  important imfo. Plus they got hentai' He thought while smiling.

He looked down to see Tatsumaki sleeping soundly on his arm. He stood up and carried her to his room where he laid her on his bed and went back to the couch.

' Things are going well so far. I mean I know the Agency  already has  some suspensions about me since they've sent Tatsumaki here. It's not like any of them could even pose a threat to me. Even Blast lil bitch ass is nothing to me. But I do wish for a challenge in this world , I might try fighting there God here' he thought.

He sat there as he watched the TV. The fight outside had stopped in One Slap from Saitama. So he removed the barrier around their rooms. He walked to the balcony and saw the blood splattered all over the wall across the street and the line that split the heavens apart. Travis looked down to see the naked Saitama and Genos who stood there in shock.

' Yeah this is gonna be fun '