One Two , Pussies

Tatsumaki watched attentively staring at Travis's cock that bulged as it stood tall infront of her sisters pussy. Her finger inserted in her pussy as she fucked herself. She had a mild climax before but her lust was fat from gone. The only thing that could satisfy her was the real thing but right now she could only just watch as Travis was about to pound her sister hard.

He aimed his Cock down on her pussy hole as it slowly slid in breaking past her hymen.

"Annnhh❤️ ........ yess Take me!!! ~"

The pleasure Fubuki felt soared instantly as she felt his cock spreading her walls apart. Her pussy spasmed and gushed out that very moment.

Travis laughed a little, it's seems he Fubuki has a sensitive body. Of course he was gonna take advantage of that even though he didn't have to since he had Infinity tier sex skills that he could use but has never did since he didn't feel like it. Well his big cock made would work wonders even without those skills so he kinda didn't have too.

Travis held her waist as he placed her over his lap and thrust in her deepest part slamming into her womb that was just after her Gspot. His cock that bulged inside her pussy making her shiver in pleasure.

" AAnnnnhh~"

Her  hands played with her breasts pinching and groping them hard.Biting her lower lip as she watched Travis drill his huge cock inside her roughly.

"AAnnghh~" she moaned as the pleasure increased by tenfold then the one she felt while sucking his cock. Experiencing true pleasure from Travis's cock pounding her hard.

Her boobs swayed up down from the aggressive movement of his thrusts. Her mind had been consumed in the pleasure that flowed inside her body.

"OHHHHH F.U.C.K!" She screamed loudly as she felt it enter womb making her body twitch as if hit by electricity. She orgasmed hard getting his cock all wet, most of which stained his pelvis.

Her face turned erotic from the pleasure and satisfaction she felt. " Fuck me so hard until... I fall by pleasure... Travis... my love!"

What the fuck. Is what Travis thought but he did say anything. He continued to ram ber pussy hard with remorse making her orgasm again and again. Leaving her pussy into a wet cave of juices. She tried clenching him but she had lost the feeling in her pussy yet she could still feel the emence pleasure he gave her.

Tatsumaki was down on the her knees,  after her legs went numb she could stand straight anymore so she sat on her knees whilst watching them fuck.

Travis flipped her over with his cock escaping her pussy. Pulled her arms back her rammed her from behind

" Auhhhh yess .....❤️❤️❤️ harder !!!"

With that he moved even faster and also increased the force he fucked her in.

*Pah *Pah *Pah *Pah *Pah *

The sound of his pelvis hitting her juicey ass filled the room sounding like a clipping sound. Travis's cock dived deep inside her pussy like an armed missile crashing inside her womb and fucking it hard.

Her mind had gone hazy from the pleasure as she rolled her eyes back experiencing yet another orgasm. She cream louder then ever as she felt her pussy get ravaged,  savoring this sweet feeling that her body went through. Her boobs swaying back and forth clashing with each other from the ramming she got.

As he continued to fuck her a couple minutes passed with him still banging her hard. Her face laid on the sheets as she clenched them hard. Her pussy taking his cock hard from behind.

Travis could throbbed in pleasure ready to release his cum. He again dived inside her womb and fucked it as the rest of her pussy clenching his cock like and sucking it hard. With this pleasure going through his body Travis released his cum deep inside her womb filling it up with it. She also had another orgasm that squirted all her love juices all over the bed and him. Falling down on the bed as he took his cock out , his semen spewing out her pussy as she twitched.

Travis took a picture and got of the bed and walked towards Tatsumaki who was laying on her back rubbing her clitoris. He pulled her up and placed her on the couch with her back facing him. She smiled erotically as she pushed her ass up for him to fuck her.  With that Travis's cock dived inside her pussy and the ramming and slamming continued.

He fucked Tatsumaki for the whole night not giving her anytime to breathe, Fubuki had was passed out so he couldn't fuck her , Tatsumaki took all his cum inside her pussy filling it all up with it. He also painted her body with his semen marking it as his like a true alpha.

The next day Travis was woken up by the sweet feeling of his cock being sucked. He got up and looked down to see Fubuki slurping and sucking his cock with love and care. Turning to the side where her saw Tatsumaki laying on the other couch with her legs spread apart with some semen dripping down her pussy.

' I guess my semen doesn't dry out which is kinda cool' he thought and laid back down letting her finish sucking his cock.

After 30 minutes of constant sucking Travis released his cum inside her mouth which she swallowed down her throat happily.  He then got up and took Tatsumaki to the bathroom and laid her in the tub and put on some cold water since if he put hot water her pussy with probably be completely shut from his semen. After doing so he took a shower after that dried himself and got out the shower naked. Since now both women who were here are his he was free to do anything he wanted.

Fubuki was sitting in the dining on her phone checking her social media. While Travis sat down and ate some bowl cereal well a whole three packets full. She watched as he ate it without even taking a second to digest it. Taking a picture of this she posted it on Twitter sat her bf was a foodie. Which got many simps who followed her depressed and suicidal. Well she didn't care , she had already announced their relationship this morning taking a picture of Travis who was sleeping soundly on the couch and posted it on her instergram. He didn't really care since it changed nothing in his life. His goal now was to become the number 1 hero on S class which was pretty easy for him to do , he just had to do it.

After he finished eating Fubuki got up laid infront of him on the table as she spread her pussy wide.

" How about you eat me next" She said seductively.

Travis who was already naked rammed his cock inside her pussy.

" Ahhh Fuck mee hard!!!" She moaned loudly as he thrusted deep into her pussy.

His cock slowly expanding inside as it spread it even more open making her climax. Travis chuckled a little and started pounding her hard.

' I guess it's time to rank up' he thought.