The urge to Cuck

Chan-ok stared at his ex wife standing infront of his door. She wore a red dress that held her body really well showing off her medium large breast and curved figure. Her hourglass figure was mesmerizing added up with her breath-taking face she looked like a Goddess. Chan-ok would often cringe everytime remember how bad be fumbled. In this world the reason why he and his wife divorced wasn't because she was out for wealth or anything,  but because Chan-ok was a bitch.

Yes you heard me. Chan-ok was a bitch. It was his fault that he didn't get some of his father's inheritance in the first place so he honestly had no reason to look for revenge. Well in his mind he taught if he could get the money his wife and kids would come back in his life.

Yet that could never happen due to Min-Yeong all interest in him. She had found wealth on her own when she invested her life saving in her former brother in laws business. It gave her a huge profit which she later used to get shares in a couple public and private companies. From there she could finally give her children the life she wanted them to have. In time her kids would pester her to find new love but she didn't agree since she thought she had no worth anymore.

She just resorted to using sex toys to satisfy her lust. In her room , her coarbord was filled with different types and vibrates dildos. They all could satisfy her pretty well since she wasn't much of lustfull person. Min-Yeong stares at Chan-ok who wore a really nice tuxedo for a change.

" Where are you going?" She asked , walking in his apartment she saw many interesting things placed on the coffee table.

" I was invited to a dinner party at my bosses job. But what are you doing here I thought we were done?" He asked in a sad tone.

She turned back to him with the same blank face but with a slight smirk on her lips. " Well we are. I just came here to see the father of my children is all. I mean you haven't had contact with them in a while. They're really worried about you" She said.

" Well if they're worried why don't they come visit me. They know where I live. I haven't changed facialy so they can't say I look different. So why don't they come?" He asked as stared at Min-Yeong.

She sighed and tucked her hand under her chest and said." Well firstly they've moved from this country. Chan Min-Jae moved to Arizona USA to pursue music. And your daughter Cha Min- Seo is currently running a large cooperate company in Germany.  You see you children are really busy and don't have time to visit you Chan-ok. So I'm here on their behalf to see how you're doing" She said and smiled.

Right now Chan-ok was staring at the smile that made him fall in love with her. She was a kind hearted woman who just wanted to feel safe in someone's arms and he fumbled all that because he was a bitch. He still felt that he had a chance to redeem himself to his family.

" Well I'm happy that their doing good in life. I was worried for nothing I guess. But still doesn't answer the question. Why are you here?" He asked while pointing at her.

She sighed and answered. " Well the kids said If didn't want new love then I should try to find my old one which is you. So they forced me to try and fix things with you. I'm here to ask you on a date. Just the two of us heart to heart and try to see where this goes." She said walking up to him. " What do you say then?" She asked.

He nodded since he couldn't say any words right now. In thanked his kids internally and couldn’t wait to see them again. " Well shall we go to this dinner party of yours she said and walked out. Chan-OK followed from behind with a smile on his face.

' I get a second chance. I finally get the chance to have her in my arms again.' He thought.

Well we all know that was never going to happen. Travis was now sitting on the top of Chan-oks roof and listened to the conversation. His face had a menacing smile on his face.

' Things had gotten more interesting. Fuck I can't wait to CUCK' He thought as he vanished from his spot. Min-Yeong felt gust of wind and looked at the roof.

' What was that?' She wondered as she got into the car.

He checked the time and saw that it was 19: 15. It was now time for the congressman to arrive at the restaurant. He had came with his trophy wife that was very seductive. Yet Travis could smell the tuna from here.

'Damn bitch go wash that pussy ' he thought as he pinched his nose. His suit turned into the waiter attire as he walked in the backdoor. He saw the many works running around getting people's orders and all that.

' I am not gonna do any of that. To much work. But I will act as a table waiter since its more easy' he thought. Before be did that he placed himself in every employees memory making them think he was a normal yet extremely handsome employee.

" Hey Travis! Mr Jong-Hong is here. So go take their orders. Remember be polite or this business might nor exist tomorrow!" Some random manager shouted.

He nodded and took the note book and walked out to the dining area. Where he drew many women's attention. Their partners were however very angry at him as they cursed at him under their breath. Well he didn't care I mean he was better than them at everything.

He approached Jong-Hongs table with a smile on his face.

" Mr Jong-Hong and his mistress. I shall be your waiter for this evening. I hope you enjoy your time here." He said.

His trophy wife was instantly attracted to  Travis as she stared at him lustfully. Travis smiled back which made her heart skip a beat. He then gave them the menu and stood on the side waiting for him to order.

His wife kept giving Travis the stare which made him a little uncomfortable. In no way was she unattractive she just seemed to be a thot and Travis wasn't into that. Well his iner cuck demon rose.

' Come on Travis why don't you bang her in the bathroom. You don't have to cuff her well it wouldn't be wrong to if you wanted just to the deed.' He said to him. Travis then decided to bang his wife while he waited for Chan-ok.

He winked at her and signaled that she should go to the bathroom and wait for him. She nodded and waited for Jong-Hong to finish his order. After deciding to get the whole appetizer menu Travis took his menu and waited for his wife to finish. She ended up getting a light salad. He took both their menu and went to the back to give them the order. He also told them to bring a couple more tables since the one that had wouldn't be able to carry all the food. When he came back he saw Jeong-Hongs wife walking to the bathroom.

'Time to cuck but she should really wash that cochie before i get inside. ' He thought.