Introduction

Hello everyone and welcome to my third Yoonminseok story!!

I'm super excited about this one, and hopefully so are you. I really like the plot that I came up with and I can't wait to share this book with you. This is omegaverse AU as you already know from the description and this only makes me more excited because I love ABO world soooo much!

This is my second omegaverse book and I'm planning to keep dynamics the same. For those who are new to this genre or haven't read My Destiny, I'll be adding the description of useful terms throughout the book below:

1) In this Alternative Universe everyone has subgender: Alpha, Beta, or Omega. Nowadays werewolves are closer to their human side, yet they live in peace with wolves inside them. They barely shift, unless their wolf takes over if it feels danger and comes out to protect itself or family members.

2) Omegas go through heats once in three months. During this time, omega's body is getting ready to carry a pup, their fertility is increased. They experience unbearable pain, which can be lessened only through sexual intercourse with the alpha. Their sexual arousal is through the roof and their scent becomes 100 times more alluring to attract alpha. Heats are especially painful for mated omegas, while unmated ones usually take pills which help more or less.

3) Alpha's ruts occur twice a year. It's similar to heat in the sense that wolf takes over the human side and craves mating. It's also very painful if alpha goes through it without a partner. Usually, loner alphas lock themselves away because they can be dangerous for nearby omegas.

4) Pups usually present at the age of 10-12. One can be either alpha, beta or omega. Other than female omegas and alphas, male omegas can also conceive a child. So it isn't unusual for alphas to build a family with male omegas. Betas can't either get pregnant or impregnate others. They also don't go through ruts or heats.

5) Scents come from the Scent Gland (normally found on the neck). Emotions play a huge role in scents. Positive, happy emotions will omit a sweeter/fresh scent. Sad emotions are dulled scents. Angry emotions let off bitter/rotten scents. Scenting is a way to claim someone or something, or to mark your territory. It's basically rubbing scent glands on a partner. It's a very possessive action. (copied that from trumbl)

6) Being mated and married aren't one and the same. Mating is the process when couple bonds on a spiritual level. Their souls become one and mates can feel each other's emotions and worries. They're emotionally and psychologically attached to one another. Omegas usually become more trusting and obedient of their mates while Alphas become more protective and possessive. Mating is done by biting the lower neck of the partner and exchanging pheromones in such a way. Marriages work the same way as for humans, but it has less importance, unlike mating.

7)"Among one of the common traits is the knot at the base of alpha's cock. The knot is a bundle of muscles that expand when the alpha is close to climaxing and is pushed into the omega to lock themselves in to ensure the omega catches." -by Velvelyami in The Unofficial Guide to The Omegaverse

8) Slick is a substance secret by omega when one is aroused. It usually smells just like the omega and tastes according to his/her scent (usually very sweet). It's something like a self-lubricant for an omega.

9) There might be mentioned a nest, which is a place where omegas (and sometimes pups) feel comfortable and safe. It can be made on a bed or any other similar surface and is usually filled with soft things that have the scent of loved people.

10) I literally have no idea how male Omegas are supposed to give birth. But for simplicity let's imagine they deliver through Cesarean section.