Chapter 37

Hoseok's POV

Working on weekends sucks. 

Instead of spending time with my future mates, I'm stuck in meetings with our stockholders and partners to convince them that merging will benefit everyone, including them. 

It isn't that hard, really. They're businessmen and the only language they understand is money. If their profits go up, they are happy, if they lose money because of our decisions, we all suffer together—especially me and Yoongi.

They're like sharks in the ocean. If you show the slightest weakness, if they spot you bleeding, they'll eat you alive. 

"I'll see you on Monday," I tell Namjoon who is just as exhausted from working overtime as I am. "Thank you for today, you did great."

"If this isn't finalized by the end of this month, it'll be the end. Too many people know already. We'll be lucky if your parents don't know about it by Monday." He warns us and makes his way to his car. 

"They won't." Yoongi insists beside me and I nod in agreement. 

"Only time will show." Namjoon shrugs. "Don't bother me on Sunday. I have a personal business to take care of. I'll block your numbers if you call me."

"And if it's an emergency?" Yoongi crosses arms over his chest and races his brow at my COO. 

"Contact my assistant. She's competent enough to help you out. If not, your emergency will wait until Monday."

Namjoon gets in his SUV and drives away from us. 

"What personal business he might have?" Yoongi cocks his head to the side, staring at the spot where Namjoon's car was just a minute ago.

"It definitely must be an omega."

"Whatever, as long as it doesn't distract him from work..."

"He's fine, don't worry. Let's go to our baby now. I've missed him the whole day."

It's already 7 pm and I haven't seen Jimin since the morning. He was still sleeping when we left. 

"Yeah, me too. He texted me he was going shopping with Taehyung today." Yoongi says with a soft smile and I playfully roll my eyes at him. I love how his frowning expression disappears when we talk about Jimin. He has a soft spot for the omega. 

His stone heart used to beat faster just for me, but now there is the most adorable omega in the mix and I can't be happier about it. Park Jimin is everything we have ever lacked in our relationship. He completes us like a tiny jigsaw puzzle the whole picture. 

We're home in half an hour. We discuss what can we do to finally get enough votes about merging. We thought everything was nearly done, but it turned out we thought wrong.

"Maybe you could pay a visit to Mr. Han and I'll take care of Yoons? If we get them on our side at least one-third of other shareholders will follow without any questions asked." I suggest to Yoongi as we enter our apartment. 

All the lights are off. Jimin must be in the bedroom. 

"Let's not talk about it anymore I just want to see our omega, scent him, and bury myself in him. It was a long day."

My cocks springs to attention at the combination of words omega and bury myself. Ever since New York, there wasn't a single night when we haven't fucked Jimin. No matter how tired and exhausted we are, there is always enough energy left to nail his sweet little body into the bed. He's too irresistible.

"Completely agree with you, Yoongi."

I chuckle and we both make our way to the master bedroom. I don't even care that I haven't had dinner yet. Seeing Jimin is a priority.