Chapter 30

Jimin's POV

"What is his problem? I thought you were having fun." I ask Hoseok as we enter our hotel luxe after the party. We left just after two hours. I can't believe that we flew all the way here for this.

"Sorry sweetheart. Yoongi kinda lost it when saw Edward with you. He's our friend and we trust him of course, but he had a reputation of what people would call a playboy."

"Well, with his looks I'm not even surprised." I take off my white coat, hanging it in the entrance, but before I have a chance to move, Yoongi crowds me against the floor-to-ceiling mirror and places hand under my chin, lifting my head so our eyes meet.

I swear, I see the fire behind his orbs. I prepare myself for his knee-weakening possessive talk but instead, he dips his head and kisses my cheek, then my chin, then another cheek. My nose, forehead, and corners of my mouth are next. He doesn't leave an inch on my face where his lips don't press.

By the time his mouth hovers over mine, I'm soft in my bones and ready to melt into his arms.

"Jimin," It sounds like order coming from his mouth and I whimper, looking up at him in anticipation. "Stop talking nonsense. Go to the bedroom, take off your clothes, and wait for us like the good little omega you are. "

It takes me exactly one second to understand what his words imply. After that, I fly to the bedroom faster than I have ever had in my life.

Omg, it's finally happening!

I tear off my clothes messily, not caring where they'll land. All I can think about is that soon Hoseok and Yoongi will take my virginity. It doesn't sound as scary as it used to before I met them. I fully trust them and wouldn't want to do this with anyone else.

Once I'm as bare as a newborn, I climb on the bed and throw a blanket over my lower half. I'm not ashamed of the way I look, of course, but I don't want to be fully naked while they will have clothes on.

When the door finally opens and they step inside, my heart beats so fast, that I think I might pass out. They exchange one of those looks when they wordlessly communicate and then they split, each approaching me from a different side of the bed.

They slowly pull their own clothes off and I'm already so aroused, my thighs are soaked with my slick. I clench them, biting on my lip as Hoseok throws his shirt on the floor and his muscled chest with six pack of abs comes into view.

I gulp down, suddenly feeling like I'm set on fire. I swear if they don't fuck me tonight-

"Tell me sugar, do you want us to take you?" Yoongi's deep voice draws my attention to him and I nearly choke when I see him climbing on the bed only in his briefs.

He's just as buff as Hoseok. His body is covered in muscles and all I want is to get under him and let him do every filthy thing he has ever wanted to do to me.

So I nod without thinking.

Yoongi chuckles. "Let me rephrase it, baby. Do you want me to ruin you and turn into a pathetic mess, use you like my little fuck toy, or do you want me to treat you like a fragile princess?"

Fuck. His dirty talk is so hot.

"First one." I say without hesitation. I don't want to be treated like a porcelain doll that will beak from a simple touch. I want them to be rough with me, to fuck me hard and engrave themselves inside me.

"Hmm, so he chooses to be our little whore. How interesting." Hoseok murmurs from my right. He's also only in his briefs now. A wicked smile on his face seems promising. I want them to give me everything they've got.