Chapter 5

Jimin's POV

Despite having some doubts about my new clients in the beginning, I found myself greatly enjoying their company. Unlike the majority of cases when my omega is uncomfortable around alphas, my wolf doesn't consider Hoseok and Yoongi a threat.

I am not sure what exactly is the reason, but both alphas radiate a friendly energy and I involuntarily started developing trust toward them. One of the reasons might be the small gestures that seem insignificant to others, but not to me. For example, the way they respect my personal space isn't something I experience too often.

My previous clients didn't usually consider my feelings. They thought since they hired me, they had every right to touch me in public to show others how I was their possession. That is one reason why I have given up on love. All alphas are one and the same, seeing omegas as just an object, a possession.

I couldn't do anything back then so I allowed strangers to trial hands on my back. Or kiss my cheek. Or rake their eyes on my frame shamelessly. I allowed them all of it because that was part of my job. I had to just stand all dressed up prettily like a doll next to them and pretend that I was in love. Over and over again. Faces replaced each other but the pattern was always the same.

So I got used to it. I didn't even think it was possible to be treated differently by a client.

Until I met Yoongi and Hoseok. As weird as it sounds, being around them feels like entering another galaxy. We have known each other just for three days but I have already experienced so much difference.

The first thing alphas discussed with me was how far I allowed them to go when pretending in public.

"We'll have to act affectionate if we want people to believe us." Yoongi said the previous night when three of us were having dinner. "We want to know with what exactly are you okay."

"What do you mean?" My heart accelerated erratically as I glanced between the alphas. "Like touching me?"

"Yes, things like holding your hand or wrapping an arm around your shoulders. Maybe a chaste kiss on the forehead from time to time. Unfortunately, no one will believe us if we aren't touching at all. " Hoseok explained. His wolf let out calming pheromones when he noticed my frozen figure. "But we want to make sure that whatever we do, you're comfortable with it."

My omega preens inside my head satisfied with the memory. Those alphas care for my consent and my feelings. No one usually asks me such things. It means the world to me.

Maybe the fact that neither Yoongi nor Hoseok will ever be interested in me romantically made my trust in them skyrocket. I feel around them like I do with Taehyung. As if we are close friends.

I know it's too early to call my clients my friends, but I hope we'll get along very well while living together. It's okay even if the friendship will be one-sided. What makes me happy is that I have never felt so free with any of my previous clients before.

***

Hoseok's POV

"Are you ready for your first day in the company?" I ask Jimin when he descends down the stairs. My eyes rake over his frame, unable to look away even if my life depended on it.

I have always considered myself a man that appreciates beauty and there is no other word more suitable to describe Park Jimin than beautiful. It might sound lame and basicbut there is something raw and primitive about looks that this omega possesses. He's natural in every sense and that is something I meet rarely in my world.

Jimin has put on his brand-new suit pants and white buttoned-up shirt. His blonde hair is neatly styled. The pair of silver hoops dangle on his ears which only add to his charm.