Chapter 17

Hoseok's POV

Our plan to subtly court Jimin goes quite well. I have no doubt our little omega does his best to hide his growing feelings toward me and my boyfriend, but sometimes it's easy to catch him. 

For example, the way he was aroused the very first time Yoongi and I scented him before work. He probably thought we wouldn't notice it, but his heated pheromones hung in the dining room, suppressing mine and Yoongi's scents. It made my wolf want to jump into action and satisfy omega's needs. But thankfully, I didn't act on it. Not yet.

First, I want to court the omega properly, make our serious intentions crystal clear, and then make a move if Jimin allows us.

"What do you think about this one?" Yoongi points at the beautiful gold pendant covered with a dozen small diamonds.

"I don't know, it looks too simple, don't you think?" I say, shaking my head. We're at Yoongi's office trying to choose the perfect courting gift for our omega. "I want something big, that will tell him we have no intention of letting him go in the long term."

"I don't want to scare him away. What if it is too fast for him?"

Yoongi is right. This might seem too fast, but I don't think so. We, wolves don't need to date someone for years to know that they're our destiny. I knew Yoongi was my future mate just a month after we started attending university. When our wolves feel the connection, it's undeniably there. If the bond is two-sided, then you've found your future mate. 

It isn't the same as fated mates. In the past one glance at your destined was enough for your inner wolf to chant the word 'mate' in your head. Now we get to choose our future mate on our own and you never know whether you spend life with someone who was fated to be yours or not. 

But I have no doubt that Yoongi is my soulmate. And considering the way I'm head over heels for an omega that I have known only for a month, I think he's the closest thing to my fated mate I can get in the modern world. My feelings for him are unexpected, irrational, and deeper than any ocean. This omega has no idea what power he possesses.

"I could gift him the latest model of Bugatti. It's such a beautiful shade of blue, I'm sure Jimin will absolutely love it." I remember the newest model that was shipped to our auto salon this month. It will suit Jimin just perfectly.

"Well, that would be present personally from you. I could gift him an apartment complex in the center of Seoul. It will be a very profitable asset and a good source of income even if he decides to leave us."

"No, Jimin not ending up with us isn't the option, Yoongi. I feel it in my bones that he belongs with us. Don't you?"

My mate's mouth widens with a smile and he nods, his pheromones slightly sweetening. 

"He does. He is ours, Hobi." 

"Then let's show him. The apartment complex is a good idea, but too much for the first courting gift. Maybe you'll start with only one apartment?"

"Yes, I could do that." Yoongi nods, deep in his thoughts. "Let's take him shopping this weekend and also invite his best friend, Taehyung. That omega is like a family to him, we'll need his approval and support if we want to get Jimin."

"That's a great idea, baby." I jump from my seat, going over to Yoongi and kissing him senseless. "I want Jimin to meet Namjoon too. Now that everything changed and we're keeping him, he needs to meet our right-hand man."

"Yes, we should certainly organize that as well."

"Oh, Moon Goddess, I hope it all goes fine and Escort's rules will not bite our ass. It feels like breaking the law."