Chapter 40

Jimin's POV

Majority of the time I'm unable to think straight. Every time I come around I'm stuffed by alpha's knot and my whole body is on fire.

I've never let my omega completely take over during heat before. In the past when I took the pill, it allowed me to stay in charge and suppress my cramps, but spending heat with alphas is completely different.

I hold onto Hoseok's shoulders as I ride him. My body is completely covered with sweat, my slick has made a mess on Hoseok's lap.

I ground my hips, making his cock reach as deep as possible. I can feel him in my stomach and it's a beautiful sensation.

Yet, I want more, want him even deeper.

"Jimin, baby. Keep going ." The alpha caresses my back and I increase the pace when feel his cock swell inside me. The warmth pools in my stomach.

After few more thrusts, I come all over us again and Hoseok holds my hips grounded as he pushes his knot inside me and comes with a sexy groan.

I fall against him as he empties himself inside me. I wrap my arms around his neck and nuzzle his scent gland. Cinnamon wraps around me like a blanket.

"Hey, you did so well, baby." Hoseok kisses my forehead affectionately. But I feel like crying.

"How long has it been since my heat started?"

The alpha reaches for his phone to check the time. "Around 18 hours."

"Fuck!" I sob and let tears fall down my cheeks.

Hoseok instantly cups my face with a worried expression and wipes my tears gently.

"Why are you crying, little one?"

"I'll definitely end up knocked up by the end of this heat. I thought I'd have a year before that but I didn't even have time to plan contraception."

Hoseok stills, looking pained and now I hate myself even more.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I haven't even thought that you'd want to spend this heat alone. I should have realized it after you said you didn't want a pup yet. But your heat caught me by surprise. I'm so sorry."

"No, it's all my fault. I should have thought about it way earlier than right in front of my heat. I don't blame you."

"Then do you want to spend the rest of your heat alone? Me and Yoongi can stay in another apartment while you-"

"No, please!" I exclaim the fear of spending the heat alone consuming me. It's the most vulnerable state for omega and now that I have alphas I can't force myself to deal with it alone. "I need you."

"Alright. Let me at least wash you, once the knot goes down." I nod, resting my forehead against his.

Hoseok's arms wrap around me and as usual. I feel secure and loved.

"Jimin, even if you end up with a pup, you do know that me and Yoongi will be with you on every step of it and you'll not have to deal alone with everything, right?"

"Yeah. I know." I sigh feeling like a really selfish person. Who cries at the opportunity to carry his loved alpha's baby? It's every omega's dream.

We stay still for a few more minutes and then Yoongi comes in with a tray full of food. Until that moment I haven't even realized I was hungry.

I don't move much while alphas feed me.

"Do you want more, Jiminah?" Yoongi asks me when I finish a plate of noodles. I shake my head and slump against Hoseok again. His knot has long gone and he lifts me effortlessly taking me to the bathroom.