Chapter 35

Jimin's POV

For the last few weeks, I couldn't imagine that my life could get better. But then I had sex for the first time and discovered a completely new dimension of pleasure. And damn, it was a life-changer.

My omega (and me) crave it all the time. I have already moved into the alphas' master bedroom obviously. There was no way I'd spend a night away from those two when I had guaranteed at least two intense orgasms every single night. So yeah, I moved to their bedroom without asking.

One thing I noticed about myself is that I became bolder around them. I'm not shy to ask for what I want. My boyfriends don't complain so I'm happy to finally receive the princess treatment that I've always craved secretly.

I enjoy being my alphas' little brat more than I could have thought. It's fun to do something bad on purpose in expectations to get punished.

Plus, role-playing is my freaking favorite thing. I love getting into character and acting like we're someone else while my alphas rail me.

The last time I was a bratty celebrity who never listened to his smoking hot bodyguards and had to pay for it with something else besides money. I was fucked in both holes mercilessly and let my 'bodyguards' come all over me. It was hot.

The slick gushes out of me at the mere memory and I curse.

I'm currently on top of Yoongi's desk with nothing on except my see-through men's lingerie stockings and underwear. I recently bought it for them and I'm totally in love with it. It covers my crotch but my asshole is on a full display. Plus black fishnet stockings look good on me. So it's a win-win situation.

Yoongi and Hoseok attend some meetings in the conference hall and I patiently wait for them with a mischievous plan. We have never done it in the office, so I am curious how it'll work.

Office sex is so kinky and as I've recently discovered, I have lots of kinks. My today's character: a little bit dumb, but hot, PA who messed up real big time and now has to beg his bosses not to fire him.

I have put aside all files and Yoongi's laptop and currently, there is nothing on the table except for me. I know my alphas are going to like it a lot.

My legs are crossed but I'm pretty sure my slick has already made a mess on the desk. I'm just too excited for what's to come.

Just two minutes later, the door opens and Yoongi and Hoseok step inside, both of them irritated, probably because of the conference. I know that some of their partners are legit dumbasses.

They freeze when see me sitting innocently on the top of the desk.

"How was the meeting, sir? Did anyone piss you off?" I bait my eyelashes at them.

Hoseok approaches me slowly, checking me out from head to toe. I like the fire in his eyes. He licks his lips before answering.

"I'm pretty sure you can undo all the damage on our mood, little one. What do we get here?"

"I wanted to apologize for the damage I did today." I say with a pout and tug on Hoseok's tie, pulling him closer. "I didn't mean to delete all the files from your archives. It was a big mistake."

"Is that so?" Yoongi is already taking off his jacket and throws a tie on the floor. My mouth waters when he unbuttons his shirt. I'm met with his hard chest and a pack of muscles. I love getting under my strong alphas.

"Uhm," I nod frantically, unable to tear my gaze away from him.

"And you thought sitting here hardly dressed while anyone could have walked on you was a good idea?" He continues, unbuckling his belt and I'm staring at the outline of his hard cock now.