Chapter 31

Hoseok's POV

I wake up to a cute snorting sound coming from Jimin who is sandwiched between me and Yoongi. We're still naked from the previous night. Jimin's lower part is covered with duvet and he has one leg thrown over my abdomen. I only now notice that he uses my chest as a pillow.

Yoongi is back hugging the omega in sleep, his breath fanning over Jimin's nape. They're both so adorable when asleep. I savor the moment of waking up next to the men that I love the most. From now on, I refuse to start a day without them in my bed.

I stretch my limbs carefully so as not to wake up Jimin. He has knocked out after confessing that he liked sex a bit more than necessary. Three orgasms for his first time must have worn him off, so I didn't expect him to be capable of more. However, now that he has recharged...

I glance at his angelic face. He looks so pure. Not like a mess we made out of him yesterday when we wrecked his virgin ass.

I plant a kiss below his ear and the omega shivers, but doesn't wake up yet. I slowly move down, stopping at his nipples and swirling my tongue around hard buds. Jimin lets out a small mewl and I feel his fingers sliding in my hair.

My teeth graze at the bud and he screams out when I bite on the flesh.

"Hobi!" He exclaims with a high-pitched voice, slightly panting. His brown eyes are staring at me as I move even lower all the way down to his hardening cock.

"Good morning, little one. Did you sleep well?" I ask, removing the duvet out of my way to be met with the sight of his leaking hole. The deep chocolate scent hits me square and I'm unable to hold myself back.

"Mmmh." Jimin mumbles something under his breath but I don't hear as his head is thrown back. I slap his thigh gaining his attention.

"You look at me when I eat you out and bury my cock inside you. Understand?"

He nods frantically, gulping down. "Yes, alpha."

I take his both hands, putting them on my hair. "Control me. Let me know if you want more or less through tugging."

Then I'm back to eating him out like I'm man starved and he's my last meal. Yoongi didn't lie when he said Jimin tastes amazing. I keep going as the omega bucks hips, moving in rhythm to my tongue and fingers. He's a fast learner.

I pull back before he has a chance to come and Jimin whines, tears of frustration running down his gorgeous, flushed face. I lick his tears and kiss him deeply, pressing him into the mattress with my weight.

He glares up at me and I can't help but laugh at his cute angry face. "You're adorable when sexually deprived."

"I hate you. You're the worst." He pushes at my shoulders without any impact obviously.

"I wouldn't throw words at the air. He can be very cruel when it comes to edging." Yoongi mutters from beside us, grinning still half-asleep.

"Morning, babe." I greet him with a sweet peck while Jimin keeps glancing between us.

"What does edging mean?" He asks with furrowed brows.

"It means I can bring you so close to orgasm you'll feel it on your tongue and then when you're seconds away from coming, I'll stop." Jimin's eyes widen in horror. "And I can do that over and over again until your mind won't black out from exhaustion and frustration."

"Oh my Goddess, you're a monster!" The omega exclaims and me and Yoongi laugh at his terrified expression.

"Don't worry, I like punishing brats. But you aren't a brat, are you? You're a little obedient omega, right Jimin?"