Chapter 20

Jimin's POV

I keep telling myself I am a smart omega, but then Hoseok mentions courting me and my dumbass thinks he actually means it. 

Thank God, I quickly realized they were talking about our arrangement. They have to make it look like they're courting me and buying me expensive gifts. It all makes perfect sense now!

I sigh and glance out of the window, marveling at the breathtaking view. I savor every moment, cherishing the rare opportunity to be treated like royalty, even if just for a short while. How much I would give for any of this to be real. To love and be loved by two amazing alphas who treat me like a treasure every single day of my life. That sounds like a dream.

I focus my eyes back on the alphas in front of me. My omega whines inside my head. They haven't scented me today and I'm not engulfed in their mixed scents as usual. I hate it. But I can't ask them to scent me if we aren't going to meet people today. 

"Why is our beautiful omega pouting?" Yoongi asks me and it gains Hoseok's attention too. I shake my head, feeling silly for my needy omega. It's so stupid. I have never been like this. Dependent on the alpha to be happy.

That's something I've always tried to avoid. 

Be independent, strong omega, remember?

I remind my wolf who keeps sulking, deprived of two alpha's scents. I hate feeling so weak and pathetic. 

"Hey, baby. What's wrong?" Hoseok takes a seat next to me, caressing my fluffy hair. 

"Nothing." I know they can sense bitter pheromones my bitchy omega releases. Why can't my wolf listen to me and act properly once in a while? "I just want to know where are we going. It has been already an hour."

"We'll be there soon. In less than 10 mins." Yoongi gives me a vague answer again and it irritates me for some reason. 

"Whatever." I huff, crossing my hands over my chest and looking out of the window again. I don't know what has gotten to me. I love surprises, but I don't feel the usual excitement this time. 

Is this because I'm needy to be scented or something else? Ughhh.

Hoseok's hand rubs calming circles on my back and I relax when his sweet cinnamon scent reaches my nostrils. 

Dear Moon Goddess, I act as if I'm addicted to them. This can't be good. I need to take a grip on myself.

As the jet touches down the island, we are greeted by the refreshing ocean breeze and the promise of a tranquil escape. It hits me five seconds later where we are. 

"Oh my God, you took me to Jeju island?" The excitement that I haven't felt for a while fills every fiber of me. This is the best thing that could have happened to me today. 

I kick off my shoes and let my feet sink in the powdery scent. I squeal and turn to the alphas that are watching me fondly. I can't help but smile genuinely at them, my laughter mingling with the soothing sound of crashing waves. My grumpiness is gone as the feeling of freedom fills me. 

I notice that there is no one on the beach besides us and it's all ours. 

"I can't believe you took me here. How did you know it was my dream to visit Jeju Island one day?" I run close to them, beaming up at the alphas. Yoongi reaches out, putting his hand on my nape and brushing my neck with his thumb. I want to fold in his arms when his touch ghosts over my scent gland.