Chapter 49

Jimin's POV

I was glued to Hobi's and Yoongi's sides the whole flight home. They scented me and held me all the time.

Hoseok asked how was our pup and I told him that I didn't let Jungho know about him. He called me a brave omega and kissed the crown of my head.

As the shock slowly wore off the pride filled me. The pride for surviving my worst nightmare. The pride for finding a way to protect myself and my baby. I can finally breathe freely that the nightmare is over now.

"Jimin, your friends were worried about you and we had to tell them you're with us. They all want to see you. If you don't want to see anyone just say one word and I'll clear our apartment in ten minutes." Yoongi tells me as we step out of the vehicle.

We have just arrived home and I can't wait to get back into a place that is drenched with my alphas' scents. They have already scented me numerous times but I still want more. I can't get enough of them. Their smell is what tells me I'm finally home. The only thing that I desperately need right now. Reassurance.

"It's okay. They must have been worried about me. I've missed them too."

Yoongi squeezes my hand and we head to the elevator holding hands. He and Hoseok have had hands all over me ever since they rescued me and they aren't planning to let me go any time soon.

"Who killed Jungho?" I ask them suddenly, addressing it for the first time since we left.

I can't say I'm upset that the psycho is finally dead, but the way he died... He was shot right next to me. I've heard the bullet piercing his skull. I still get shivers as I recall the sound, let alone the blood that splayed on me right before his body hit the ground.

"It was the assassin." Yoongi replies casually as if it's the most common thing to have an assassin on your speed dial.

"What?"

"We needed backup, Jimin. I didn't trust the police to be competent enough to help us out. I arranged the hitman who would make sure that we got you back unharmed in case Jungho tried something. Just like he did."

I'm speechless, but try not to show the shock on my face. "How do you know hitman?"

"I know many useful people, Jiminie. What matters the most is that we achieved our goal. You're safe and unharmed by our side while that scum will be rotting in the nameless grave."

Yoongi's eyes shift to red and I cup his face to calm down his alpha.

"You saved my life, alpha. Thank you." I kiss him gently, letting his arms wrap around my waist and melt into him. I don't even want to know what will happen to Jungho's body. I hope he rots in hell for what he made me go through.

"I know it's too early to talk about it..." Hoseok starts, looking at us reluctantly. His eyes shine with warmth and love as usual. God, how much I've missed this look. "But we'd like to know what happened while he was holding you captive. We don't have to talk about it now, whenever you'll be ready-"

I shake my head interrupting him. "I don't need time, there isn't much to tell. He wanted to take me to Italy and live there. He also wanted to m-mate me, but I convinced him to wait until we'd get to Europe and marry each other."

Tears prickle my eyes as I recall how hard I was trying to fool him and postpone the inevitable.

"I was lying all the time. I told him I wanted to be with him, I begged him to wait until marriage because I was afraid he'd rape me. I was so scared he'd find out about baby and hurt us." I wrap arms around my stomach in a protective manner.