Chapter 33

Seokjin's POV

"I'll be there in five, is that okay?" Jimin tells me over the phone. I glance at the digital clock at my desk. It's not even 9 am.

"Sure thing, sweetheart. I'm already at my office. I have two interviews with new recruits in an hour."

"No problem, I won't take much time. I just wanted to talk about something with you."

"Alright, I'm waiting."

I haven't seen Jimin for more than a month and to be honest, I do miss him a lot.

Before he started working with Hoseok and Yoongi, he used to spend every free weekend with either me and Nabi or Tae and Yejun.

My daughter misses him, too. He is one of not many people who used to be constantly present in her life. Maybe I should ask him to drop by at least for an hour so Nabi can get her fill of Jimin.

"Here I am!" The cheerful omega sing-songs with a smile and hurries to hug me.

I meet him halfway, suffocating a smaller male in a bear hug. He giggles, hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

"Dear Goddess, I've missed this so much, hyung!" He pulls away to stare into my eyes. "How have you been?"

"I could have been better if you hadn't forgotten about my existence." I tell him playfully. Jimin replies with a sheepish smile and we nestle on my beloved purple couch.

"I'm sorry I just was so busy with... everything." He sighs a bit troubled and offers me an awkward chuckle.

I take my time to study him for real. He looks somehow different. Like he's glowing from the inside. His scent isn't that clean either. He used to smell like fresh cocoa beans, but now I can sense two stronger scents coming from him.

It must be because he's living with alphas, right? There can't be any other more insane reason.

"You said you wanted to talk about something, Jimin." I recall the reason why he came.

"Oh, right." The omega fidgets in his seat.

He sits up, straightening his back and places his hands in his lap. I'm now slightly worried as well.

"This is about me and the alphas. There is something you need to know. It's important and I know it's also unexpected, but you have to accept it hyung because as I said it's really important to me."

"Jimin, what's going on? You kind of scare me now."

He takes a deep breath and drops a fucking bomb at me. "We're dating for real. They're my alphas and well, I'm their omega."

I take my time to process his words. What does he mean? None of this makes any sense. Jimin I know would never date his clients.

"What did you just say? I think I misheard something."

"No, you didn't hyung. I'm with Hoseok and Yoongi. For real. We aren't pretending anymore."

He says it with such a sincere smile I doubt that he's playing a prank on me or something.

"B-but how? When?" I can't wrap my head around this.

I gawk at Jimin as if he told me he found a cure against aging. At this point, I might believe that more than what he's saying.

Jimin takes my hands in his, gently squeezing them. His blonde hair bounces as he nods his head and tells me everything.

How it all happened.

I don't know how long Jimin was telling me his story but I haven't moved an inch all this time. I just sat there and listened to everything he had to say.