Chapter 50.1

Jimin's POV

2 months later

"I can't believe this, Tae! I swear to Goddess if you're lying to me..."

"Why would I do that? It isn't something to be proud of. I ended up knocked up with Kook's pup after my first heat with him." My best friend, who dropped a bomb on me just two minutes ago, pouts.

I throw myself at him, making him fall back on the couch. "I'm so happy for you, silly omega. Quit acting like it's something bad. Aren't you happy about it? You'll be dada soon."

Tae's arms wrap around my waist and he inhales my scent greedily. "We haven't planned for it. We haven't even talked about our future yet. Does he want to mate me? Get married? Ugh, it's all too much. I shouldn't have been that careless."

I pull back, staring down at my friend's worried face. "I thought you guys were already together. You still aren't sure how you feel about him?"

Taehyung takes a moment to answer me. I slowly climb off him because I try not to lay on my stomach these days. Even though I'm just a little over 2 months pregnant I do my best not to put pressure on my stomach.

"I love him, Minnie. Like really love him. And I can see myself building a family with him. But all of this just feels too soon. What if we end up screwing everything?"

"What if you don't?" A smile blooms on my face. I'm so happy that my stubborn best friend finally admitted his feelings out loud. It's a big step forward. "What if you just go with the flow and do what feels right? You two are made for each other. You have to live in the present with your alpha. Not hypothetical future. Besides, we're gonna go through our first pregnancies together!"

I squeal, finally getting to the most exciting part. "Our children will be besties just like us! They'll grow together and have a strong friendship like we have. It'll be so cool, no?"

"You're such a dork, Jiminie. This is a life-changing decision..."

"So what? It isn't like you can change anything now. What's done is done. We might as well make the best of it."

My best friend grins at me and throws a glance at my growing tummy. It's in that middle stage where it isn't big enough to point out my pregnancy directly, but not small enough to miss it either.

"Imagine if soon Jin joins us. I mean if in a month or two he announces that he's expecting too."

I giggle, throwing my head back, and lazily chew popcorn. We're cozily snuggling on the soft couch with a large TV in my penthouse. The random K-drama plays in the background but we haven't paid attention to it since it started.

"That's more than possible. He and Namjoon are all over each other. Plus Namjoon looks like someone who can make you pregnant just by his intense stare. He's hot as fuck."

"Hey, Park Jimin! You aren't lusting over our best friend's alpha right now?!"

"I'm just stating facts. And it's all hormones. You'll see yourself soon. Anyway, I'm glad that we managed to bring them together. They are so adorable!!!"

Tae snickers and wraps his arm around my shoulders. "We did a great job, didn't we?"

"What do you mean we? I helped you get together with Jungkook in the first place and then took care of breaking through Seokjin's defenses. So it's all thanks to me."

"You're a little traitor, Park Jimin. Can't believe you're disposing of me like that."

"As I said, dear friend, just stating facts."