Chapter 48

Yoongi's POV

3 days.

72 hours.

4320 minutes since Jimin was kidnapped. 

To say these were the worst hours of my life would be a huge understatement. 

Every minute away from Jimin, knowing he is in the arms of someone capable of hurting him, is killing me. I can't help but blame myself. 

Why didn't Jimin tell us about the notes? Did he feel like he couldn't talk to us about something this crucial? Did we make him feel like he couldn't be open with us? It's fucking with my head.

"Yoongi, come eat something." Hoseok calls from the dining room. 

"I'm not hungry." 

How can I eat when I don't know about our omega's well-being? 

Hoseok enters my office with a troubled sigh and a full plate. "You won't help Jimin if you lose consciousness by starving yourself."

He approaches me and glances down at the map that I'm aimlessly staring at. If only I knew where is my Jimin, right now. I want nothing more at this moment.

"We'll find him. Minho hasn't slept last night, he said there is one lead he has been following, hopefully, it'll get us to Jimin." Hoseok's voice is full of hope. 

That's one of the best qualities about him. He never loses hope, not until the very end. 

"Hobi, I'm really not in the mood to eat right now, okay? I'll eat and sleep when Jimin is safe."

He rounds the table, standing in front of me with crossed arms. His face isn't sympathetic anymore, he looks at me with hardened eyes, like he is about to give me a piece of his mind. 

"I know it's hard for you to believe this, but you aren't the only one struggling right now, Yoongi. We are all trying our best. You think I am in the mood for food? No, I just want to find Jimin as soon as possible and unalive that motherfucker for taking him away from us. I want to make sure Jimin is alive and safe no less than you do. But I'm also trying to have my head clear because I know that when we do find Jimin, he'll need us in the best shape. We can't show up at his rescue starving and sleepless. I want to be in my right mind to make Lee fucking Jungho regret his life decisions right then and there."

Hoseok places his hand on top of mine and gives it a supportive squeeze.

"You don't have to act like you're in this alone. You have me. We need to have each other now more than ever. Let's find our baby and execute our revenge, alright?"

"Yes, that's all I want." 

So many emotions swirl inside me at this moment, but I try to push them all away for my sake and focus on my only aim.

I plop down on the chair and start eating the soup my boyfriend brought me. It's my second time eating since Jimin's gone missing. My stomach rumbles in appreciation as the warm liquid fills me up. 

Hoseok and I sit in comfortable silence. We don't discuss what-ifs, we try not to imagine the future where Jimin isn't present. There is no way we'll fail him and lose forever. 

"I just talked to Namjoon." Hoseok starts. He's sitting next to me, hands and legs crossed. 

"Does he hate us for throwing all the work at him since merging?" 

First, we were absent due to our ruts and now this. There is so much pressure on us after the merging and me and Hoseok aren't even able to be present in the company.