Chapter 19

Jimin's POV

The shopping with Taehyung yesterday was one big stress reliever. I never thought of myself as someone who relaxes when spending money on clothes, but I just have never done it before. Plus shopping without a budget limit is entirely different from going out to buy precisely one item. 

I hate to admit it, but I want to do it again. I know I must feel guilty for spending someone else's money but I don't. I loved it when Hoseok and Yoongi kept buying me everything I put on. The way they looked at me when I showed them my outfits made butterflies flutter in my stomach. 

They always look at me like I'm the most beautiful omega they've ever seen and it's the best feeling ever. I want to bask in it forever.

After an exhausting day in the mall, I thought we'd spend Sunday at home and I'd go to visit Mrs. Min and Mr. Jung as I usually do, but my plans got interrupted when Hoseok asked me to put on something lightweight and join them downstairs. 

"Good morning." I greet alphas with a smile as I enter the kitchen. I grab a croissant that's placed on a plate in front of Yoongi and bite it unapologetically. I grin at the alpha, my mouth full of the puff pastry, and let out a small moan when the chocolate filling explodes in my mouth. 

I feel alphas stiffen by my side, their gazes becoming predatory. But before I manage to question it, Hoseok places fingers under my chin, turning my head to face him. He wipes crumbs from the corners of my mouth with his thumb, his eyes fixated on my lips and I feel the heat rush to the lower of my belly. 

I involuntarily lick my lips and it makes his eyes snap up. 

"You look gorgeous as always, little dove." 

I do my best not to blush.

I chose to wear a pair of well-fitted, knee-length white shorts and a cotton button-down pink shirt. I honestly didn't know I was one of those omegas who love pink so much, but I started discovering lots of new after I moved in with Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Thank you, Hobi." I say softly, checking out his and Yoongi's outfits as well. 

They wear tailored linen trousers in a light, airy color, exuding an effortless elegance. Hoseok has paired it with a crisp white button-down shirt. The sleeves are rolled up, revealing his toned forearms, adding a touch of relaxed charm to his ensemble. On the other hand, Yoongi completes the look with a black t-shirt and his grim expression that always softens when it lands on me.

"Let's get going, we're running late." Yoongi says, taking my hand and leading me to the entrance door. I let our fingers intervene, feeling really tiny as my small hand drowns in his large palm. My omega is waggling tail as usual at contact with any of the two alphas. 

At this point, I might burst from the excitement that fills me when they touch me. 

"Where are we going?" I ask, following Yoongi. Soon we are getting in one of their SUVs and heading off somewhere. "Hello? Why are you quiet? What are you hiding from me? This looks like a kidnapping a lot, you know it right?"

Hoseok laughs at it, taking my hand in his, interlacing our fingers and placing it on his thigh. "No kidnapping, I promise."

"Just wait a bit, it's a surprise." Yoongi tells me from the front seat and I visibly relax after being re-assured.

But it doesn't last long. As we pull off in front of a private jet, questions pop up into my head one after another.

"Wait, what is going on? Where are we going?" I ask them as we slowly make our way to the jet. 

"Patience, little one. You'll find out soon."

The flight attendant greets us with a wide smile as we climb up the stairs. Once again, I'm engulfed by the luxury. One would think that I should have gotten used to it after living for weeks with two wealthiest alphas in a country, but no. I'm still not used to this lifestyle.