Epilogue

1 year later

Hoseok's POV

The day that we all have been waiting for months has finally arrived. After all the planning and courting, Namjoon and Seokjin are officially getting married today.

The ceremony was this morning and it was truly beautiful. Their vows were heart-warming, and I couldn't help but think about how one day I will stand at the altar with the loves of my life. 

We have already chosen the date. In two months we're going to get married and I will tie these two gorgeous men to myself by law. My alpha cheers in my head at the thought. 

We're currently at the reception where guests are busy mingling, dancing and eating. There is a line of people who want to congratulate newlyweds. Namjoon is holding almost 3 years old Nabi, slowly rocking the pup while she clings to her dad like a baby bear. He and Seokjin are talking to a man in his late sixties who I don't recognize. 

"Hobi, can you please hold Hajoon?" Jimin rushes toward me with our baby boy in his arms. 

I instantly smile at the sight of my mate and our pup. Hajoon is a nine month old boy with the most beautiful shade of brown eyes, a toothless grin, and constantly red chubby cheeks. My favorite boy in the whole world. 

The day our pup was born is engraved in my memory as the most important day in my life. I still remember holding our boy for the first time. He was so tiny and fragile. I swore to protect him until my last breath. 

"Is everything okay, baby?" I cradle Hajoon to my chest and peck Jimin's irresistible lips. He slightly blushes at the unexpected act.

"Yes, just me and Tae want to steal Jin hyung from the reception." He says sheepishly. 

"Are you sure that's a wise idea? I don't think his husband will appreciate it."

"It's just for a few minutes." My omega winks at me and scans the crowd, looking for his best friend. 

Meantime, my eyes travel down his body appreciating how appealing he looks in a sky-blue khaki pants and a sparkly white shirt with spectacular ornaments. I can't wait to get him home tonight and peel these clothes off his body.

"I'll see you soon, baby." Jimin waves at me. As he's about to leave, the omega goes on tiptoes to kiss the crown of our son and murmurs something to him that makes the boy smile. Jimin smothers his cheeks with kisses before pulling away.

"What about me?" I pout but receive just a shake of his head.

"You can wait until later." He winks at me and rushes away toward the direction of Tehyung and Jungkook.

I sigh and look down at my son who still has a radiant smile on his tiny face. "You have no idea how lucky you are, sir. Getting all the kisses any time you want. And don't even have to beg for it." 

Hajoon just looks at me with his wide eyes and slowly blinks having no idea what I'm talking about. I then tickle his tummy and he bursts into giggles. My favorite sound lately.

"There you are." I see Yoongi approaching us. My mate is devastatingly handsome as always. He reaches for Hajoon but I press him further into my chest.

"No, you got to hold him all this morning. He's mine now."

"Seriously? You're gonna be that petty?" Yoongi raises a brow at me but I just shrug.

"I need to get my fill of him as well." 

Yoongi rolls his eyes and caresses our son's head. "Aren't you the cutest boy? When you're older you're gonna rule over all these people in here, baby."