Chapter 16

Jimin's POV

To whatever demon possessed me last night to ask Hoseok and Yoongi about their sex life... screw you!

That was probably the most unprofessional conversation I've ever had with my clients and it's quite concerning. I hate unprofessionalism and here I was fishing for information on how two alphas' intimate life works. 

The breakfast next morning was more awkward than I anticipated. I deeply hoped we all would pretend like last evening never happened but I was wrong. I most probably freaked them out and now they'll want to get rid of me!

The awkward smiles they send me whenever I look at them are indicators that something is wrong. We discussed plan for the day as usual, but I feel that something is different. 

Their scents are stronger and spicier than usual and my omega is drawn to it like crazy. Since they scented me, I've been dreaming about them doing it again for days. I slept like a baby that night surrounded by their scents. They bring me comfort and an odd sense of safety.  

I catch myself leaning toward alphas just to inhale their rich cinnamon and black coffee scents when they aren't watching me. I wish they would scent me every morning so I could carry their smell on me the whole day. That would be a dream coming true. 

Maybe I should suggest it? I mean to make our pretending look more natural. I know that mates usually scent each other before going to work and right after coming home in order to better deal with being apart.

Before my brain tells me how bad my idea is, I am already sharing it with them. 

"I think you should start scenting me in the mornings and I could do the same to you. It'll be a perfect indicator of our bond and make our story more believable. Even though I'm sure everyone has already bought it."

I convince myself that this is for the sake of our goal and has nothing to do with my personal desires. I am doing this to help them out. I'm more than capable of distinguishing business from personal. 

The fact that I have never done this with my previous clients also doesn't mean anything. There was just no necessity of it and I have never spent this much time with any other alphas as well.

"I love that idea." Hoseok comments with a cunning smile I've rarely seen on him. His pheromones sweeten with joy and something else I can't really pinpoint. "You walking around reeking of our scents will be a wordless claim that you thoroughly belong to us, right Yoongi?"

"Yes, that indeed is a great idea." Yoongi agrees, his dark eyes fixate on my face, his gaze unwavering and intense. It makes my insides heat up for some reason and I have to avert my gaze until I become a blushing mess like yesterday.

My eyes fall on Hoseok who summons me with his index finger. Without a single bone in my body protesting, I stand up and go to him like the obedient little omega I am.

He pats his thigh suggestively and I occupy the seat, barely able to contain the joy my wolf experiences at that moment. I don't think I have ever been this close to him before. My omega moves to the front seat in my mind, waggling tail like a submissive bitch I've apparently become for these two alphas.

I bare my throat in submission, resting my head on Hoseok's shoulder and waiting excitedly. One brush of his nose against my scent gland sends shivers through my body like the previous time and just a few seconds later his addicting peppery and vanilla-like cinnamon scent floods my senses. 

I can swear I let out a small moan as he rubs his scent all over me while keeping my body pressed against him firmly. I bask in his embrace, my fists curling around his shirt. This moment feels so intimate, so forbidden, but at the same time fulfilling. I had no idea scenting could be such an intense activity. If Hoseok keeps going I might drool all over his shirt.