Chapter 21

Yoongi's POV

"I want to explore the kinks I'm into with my future partner. All of them."

The moment words leave Jimin's lips the blood rushes to my cock and I harden in no time. The whirl of questions fill my mind.

What type of kinks is he into? More BDSM or something lighter? What exactly is a big turn-on for him?

I want to know it all. No, I need to know it all. 

The irrational urge to be aware of it hits me and I can't help but put my hands on Jimin's waist, feeling possessive as fuck. If he will be exploring anything, it will be with me and Hoseok. No other way.

I can't control this possessiveness anymore, I need Jimin to be mine. My wolf needs reassurance that the omega stays with us, otherwise, I risk doing something against his will and losing him forever. Like mark him right here and now and bound him to me. 

I have never felt anything similar even with Hoseok. I know that eventually, one day, I will mark him and make mine in all ways, but this will be a weighted, rational decision when the time is right. 

However, with Jimin, everything is fucking irrational. He awakens all my primal instincts and pure raw want consumes me every time I imagine him with someone else.

He. Is. Ours.

I stare down at Jimin with such intensity, that I wouldn't be surprised if he understood how I feel about him at that moment. A magnetic force pulls me closer and all I have on my mind is my inner voice chanting 'Claim him, claim him, claim him...'

I notice Jimin frowning up at me and in a second I'm yanked off him by my boyfriend. He sends me flying on the sand, a few feet away from the omega. I don't understand what has gotten into him, but the glare that he sends me, tells me I did something wrong. Jimin's concerned gaze is also an indicator of that.

"Are you okay, Yoongi?" Jimin reaches out for me, but Hoseok holds him back with a hand on his shoulder.

"What do you mean? I'm great." 

"I saw your wolf taking over for a moment. Your eyes flashed red." The omega says, pointing at my eyes and the dread fills me. My wolf tried to take over and I didn't even notice?

Fuck, no, no, no, no.

"Did I hurt you?" I instantly ask him, my gaze darting at his crystal-clear neck. Thank fuck, he's fine.

"No, I'm okay. Why would you hurt me?" Jimin is oblivious to everything as usual, and I can't be happier at that moment. I don't want him to know what was going on in my head just a few moments earlier.

But my boyfriend is a different story... I can feel the anger radiating from him. He sends me a cold glare and, honestly, I wish I could slap myself for what I just nearly did.

"I'm sure he is checking on you just in case, little dove." Hoseok turns to omega, the softness back on his face. "Are you hungry? We asked our favorite chef to prepare something for us. "We can have our brunch right here, on this private beach."

"Is this beach yours?" Jimin asks him, obviously impressed. I don't know how he manages to sound surprised after all this time. At this rate, he should be aware that Mins and Jungs own basically everything we lay eye on. 

"No, it's mine." I say grimly, getting up and wiping sand off my clothes. I'm still mad at myself. "No one will bother us here." 

I text the staff to fix the lunch while Hoseok helps Jimin to get up. 

I hear the omega giggling and when I glance at them, I see how Hoseok lifts Jimin bridal style and runs toward the water. I feel much better knowing that Jimin is unaware of what happened to me few moments ago. It would have killed me if I scared him off.