Chapter 12

Jimin's POV

We are currently at Hoseok and Yoongi's apartment. After my encounter with Jungho they drove me back home without any questions and now I'm sitting on the couch in one of the living rooms while two of them occupy seats in front of me. 

The ride back home was awkward because none of us uttered a word. I'm not sure how much Yoongi knows, but my disheveled state is a pretty obvious indicator of how I feel. 

Meeting Jungho fucked me up on a completely different level. I really thought he was done playing cat-and-mouse game with me. Turned out I was fucking wrong.

"Jimin, what happened?" It's Yoongi who breaks the silence. He doesn't sound angry or irritated with me, yet I have the urge to apologize.

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault."

"What is your fault?" His brows draw together and he looks at me confused. 

I glance at Hoseok, asking him silently for help. I prefer him to explain what happened because I don't think I can re-live the moment of pure terror over again.

"I walked on Lee Jungho trying to hit Jimin in our coffee kitchen back in the office. Jimin was terrified."

"Come again?" Yoongi slowly turns to his boyfriend as anger surges behind his features like a raging inferno. His typically calm and composed demeanor is shaking. It's a rare sight to see so many emotions overpowering him. "How did he dare?"

"I don't know." Hoseok says and turns to me. "He said he and Jimin share some history. I suppose he used to be your client, right?"

I nod slowly. Yoongi curses under his breath and Hoseok rubs his face. Now they really must be angry. I'm ruining their perfect plan. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know he was your business partner. I'll make sure that he doesn't say anything that will harm you. I will take care of it."

I have no idea how, but I will. I can't let him ruin lives of Hoseok and Yoongi. Even if I have to meet him again.

"What are you talking about, Jimin?" Hoseok asks me, not catching up on what I'm trying to say.

"You are worried that he will tell someone that I am from Omega Escort, right? First of all, he has no right to, but even if he tries, I'll stop him." I wish my omega shared my courage. He refuses to step close to that alpha.

"Are you serious?" Yoongi snaps at me, his voice rising slightly. "We don't give a shit about him saying anything. I can't believe that he had the balls to raise a hand at our omega!"

Oh my-

My heart flutters. How do I make my wolf understand when Yoongi and Hoseok call me their omega, it's just part of an act? Obviously, there is no way to convince myself that.

"Yoongi, please calm down." It's Hoseok's steady voice carrying an edge of menace. Each word that escapes his lips is dripped with controlled rage. "Tell me, what happened when he was your client and why did he corner you today like that?"

I sigh, leaning back and trying to compose myself to tell them everything. As I sit here, an unsettling mix of vulnerability courses through my veins. It's time to admit the truth I had long kept hidden, even from my closest friends.

"I met Jungho for the first time three months ago. He came to Omega Escort claiming that he needed the date for his best friend's wedding. I accidentally bumped into him that day and he couldn't tear his eyes from me. He asked me to take up the offer without even taking a look at the profiles of other omegas. I agreed, having no idea what psycho he was back then. I should have seen red flags from the very first day."