Chapter 14

Jimin's POV

Something has changed over the last two weeks since I told Hoseok and Yoongi about my past with Lee Jungho. Our dynamics changed and to be honest, I love it.

They have always been nice to me, but now it's a bit different. More intense I'd say. I feel protectiveness radiating from them whenever they're close to me. The small gestures, which probably mean nothing to them but the world to me, show it too. Such as putting a hand on the small of my back or on my waist.

At first, it was mostly when we were in public, but sometimes they do it at home too and my omega feels all warm and fuzzy. I love their hands on me even though they're always too respectful of my boundaries and never do anything inappropriate. Even if I lowkey wouldn't mind it. 

Sweet Moon Goddess, I sound like a creep.

I sigh, continuing to organize Yoongi's schedule for this week. He has lots of meetings in the next three days and making sure none of them coincides is a hell of work. I find myself immersed in a whirlwind of tasks and responsibilities every single day. From the moment I step into the office, my routine kicks into gear.

I didn't know managing a real estate business required this much effort from the CEO's side, but just a month ago I literally had no idea about how the corporate world worked in real life. In university, they taught me all the theories, but in reality, things are different. 

I don't think I'll ever have a chance to work at such a high position in the future, but I'll use this experience to land as well-paid off job as possible. I don't feed myself with delusions that someone will allow me to work directly with the CEO again, so I'm not wasting time while I'm here. 

I shut down my PC when the clock on the wall shows it's already 7 pm. I head to Yoongi's office. I know Hoseok is already there. A smile spreads on my face when I enter and see both alphas discussing something, probably business-related. 

"Hi." I greet them shyly and approach Yoongi's desk. Hoseok sends me a warm smile while Yoongi curtly nods. He's still not that expressive but I got used to that too. 

One thing that I can't get used to is my shy, submissive nature that arises whenever I'm around these two. I have never experienced it before. I have always tried to be tough, independent, and strong omega because I know I can't rely on anyone else, but all of it vanishes when I'm with them.

My wolf wants to submit willingly and give all myself to these alphas, which is disturbing considering they are my clients and already in a relationship. But my body and heart seem to not care about it. 

I'm tired of resisting the pull I feel toward them. Besides, I don't cross any boundaries either. So my harmless crush on the most amazing alphas I've ever met will not harm anyone. I'll make sure it won't affect them or their plan. They will not even find out how I feel about them.

"How was your day, little one?" Hoseok asks me in his sweet manner. I try not to blush at the endearment that I absolutely adore.

"It was fine. A little bit tiring, but nothing this badass omega can't deal with." I say pointing at myself proudly. Both of them chuckle at me and the sound sends a wave of warmth in my chest. "Can we go home? I want to make dinner for us."

"You know I am always up to homemade food." Hoseok stands up without second thoughts, puts on his jacket, and ushers Yoongi to hurry up. I can't hide a grin that's glued on my face as I watch them postpone their business discussion just to do as I request. 

I talk about my day and then listen to them update me about how the merging process is going. With the help of their COO, they should need no more than one more month to make it all official. I ignore the pang of disappointment that soon all of this will be over. I'll say goodbye to the dream life and what's even more important dream alphas.