Chapter 28

Jimin's POV

The next couple of days I spend calming myself down after that creepy note. I thought a lot about what to do next. Telling my alphas would be the most logical thing to do, but something tells me it isn't a good idea.

What if it's a stupid prank? I'll worry my alphas for no reason. I have received similar notes from admirers in the past as well but it never escalated.  

So, until I figure out who it is and how serious is the situation, it's better to keep a secret to myself. Besides, I've confirmed with Yoongi that my main suspect, Lee Jungho, is in France and hasn't been in Korea for over a month. 

At least some good news.

I have no idea who wrote that note to me or with what purpose, but I barely slept the night after the gala. I locked in my room, away from alphas' perceptive eyes, and tried to figure out who might be after me. I couldn't recall anyone but Jungho obsessed with owning me. 

But Yoongi said he hasn't been in the country for a long time. Then who the fuck tried to frighten me with that stupid note?

In a desperate need to clear my head, I called Taehyung and invited him to our favorite cafe near his house. They serve the best desserts in the whole damn city (my subjective opinion) and I live for it. 

I arrive earlier and place orders, choosing a red velvet cake for myself and a pancake with strawberry filling for my best friend. I need to somehow earn his forgiveness after blowing him with babysitting plans with Nabi. He still calls me a snitch for calling Seokjin when I couldn't make it due to a work emergency.

"Well, well, well. Look who is here." Taehyung's voice comes from behind me and I turn just in time to see his judgemental eyes on me. "The liar, the bitch, and his slutty wardrobe."

The omega takes a seat in front of me, the scowl glued to his face. I barely hold back a snicker. Thankfully, I know plenty of ways to make him forgive me until we're served our desserts. 

"This is Prada, bitch." I sip on my apple juice and wink at him. The omega replies with an eye roll.

"Not everyone lives in a house full of sugar daddies."

"Well, I wouldn't call my boyfriends sugar daddies." I say casually as I drop the bomb at him. His eyes snap to me with surprise.

"Did you hit your head? Why do you call your clients the word starting with B?"

Instead of answering, I teasingly smile and wait until he realizes it.

We sit in an awkward silence for one minute until Taehyung's eyes widen as he finally gets my implication.

"Shut. Up." He jumps up, high on emotions, and looks at me with pure disbelief. "You aren't saying what I think you are saying, right?"

"Tae, I have never called any of my previous clients boyfriends when it wasn't necessary. Now is no exception."

"Are you seriously telling me right now that you are actually dating Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok?" He presses his palms on the table and leans over, hovering above me.

I nod and for a second I think the omega is about to have a heart attack. I hurry to explain myself.

"It all happened so suddenly. I wasn't feeling well and thought it was pre-heat crumps or something but my physician told me my omega was fighting me because I didn't want to accept and embrace my feelings toward Hobi and Yoongi... it was a mess and then they mentioned moving out and I lost it. I asked them to let me stay. Alright, I kinda of begged them, but that isn't the point. What is, however, important is the fact that they feel exactly the same about me. Can you imagine it?"