Chapter 15

Yoongi's POV

"It began when we went to England to study together." I start telling Jimin how me and Hoseok turned from frenemies to two alphas crazy for each other. It's strange he has never asked before, but I guess he was respecting our privacy. However, tonight the invisible wall between us seems to crumble down and I'm loving every second of it. 

I don't want to hold Jimin at arm's length anymore. It's too damn hard with his bubbly personality and my constant attraction toward the omega.

"Hoseok and I weren't friends, just acquaintances." I continue. "I didn't mind leaving it like that, but Hoseok kept popping out of nowhere all the time. It was annoying as fuck." I scoff at my boyfriend who winks at me with a mischievous smile. That little shit has always been bold about what he wanted. 

"We both know that you liked it. Me chasing after you." Hoseok says with a soft smile, making my lips curve up as well.

"I ended up giving you a chance, didn't I? I have no idea what was I thinking about, but it felt right. My wolf felt that you were my person and I didn't want to defy it some time later. We would have never known if we were a match unless we spent so much time together. I honestly couldn't imagine ending up with an alpha. I thought I would court an omega who would capture my heart and provide him or her with everything."

"Did Hobi end up courting you instead?"

"No, we both courted each other. It was a strange sight, considering we didn't even like each other before that." I chuckle remembering an awkward period of time when we were trying to show interest toward each other through expensive gifts and other meaningful gestures.

"Our best friend says it was the most awkward courting he has ever witnessed." Hoseok laughs. "

"Your best friend?" Jimin's brows furrow and he looks like a confused kitten. The urge to grab his face and pepper with kisses suddenly overwhelms me, surprising the shit out of me. I need to control myself better around this adorable omega.

"Kim Namjoon, my COO." Hoseok replies. "He was our coursemate as well. I only now realize you haven't met him yet. He mostly has been dealing with the merging process for the last month that's why he's busier than usual. I'll ask him to stop by so you meet him. He knows about our arrangement. He was the one who suggested going to Omega Escort."

"Oh, of course, I know who is Kim Namjoon. I have seen his signature plenty of times while working. I would love to meet him personally though. Is he single, by the way?"

"Why are you asking?" My eyes instantly narrow at him and I am seconds away from banning Namjoon from coming to our house ever again if Jimin shows any kind of interest toward him. 

"No reason, I just asked." Jimin shrugs probably having no idea how can it be a big deal for us. I bet he considers himself a single omega as well. Unaware of the claim my alpha has put on him. Sometimes I do feel like an asshole for my hideous thoughts but I do my best to keep it all to myself. At least as long as I'll manage. 

"Do you find him attractive?" Hobi asks him carefully and holds his breath waiting for the reply. I'm not completely sure about my boyfriend, who is much better at hiding his emotions than me, but I think he isn't as innocent as he might look. I've noticed hunger lurking in his eyes as he looks at Jimin when he thinks no one is watching. 

"I don't know." Jimin frowns at our persistence. "I haven't thought about him like that. I mean, I can't deny the obvious, he is a handsome alpha. And successful considering he's your COO. So he must be quite a catch I believe so."

"Yes, he actually is quite a catch." Hoseok forces a smile and drinks another glass of juice. What's wrong with him? He doesn't even like sweet beverages.