Chapter 27

Jimin's POV

Waking up to the realization that you have two alphas that love you is the best goddamn feeling ever.

To be completely honest, not much has changed since our first date last week because we have already been living under one roof. We still eat together, work together and spend evenings in each other's company. Every second spent with them is like heaven.

The only difference is that we're done hiding how we feel for each other. And it's the most liberating feeling ever. I'm not embarrassed being caught staring at these alphas like I'm ready to jump their bones any second now. Because I actually am. I mean ready for it.

That's the only thing that worries me. Nothing has happened after we shared our first kiss. We went on two more dates, but nothing intimate happened. Unfortunately for me.

I don't know why are they holding back after making clear they have no intention of letting me go. I have waited 23 years for this moment when I would find a worthy alpha to give myself to him. Luckily, fate gifted me two alphas that one day will be my mates. So to say it's fucking with my hormonal state would be underestimatement.

I'm patient omega. I really am. But going to my room every night when my future mates leave for their shared bedroom hurts me. I know it's petty. But that doesn't change the truth. The thought that they can do whatever they want to behind closed doors isn't the most appealing to my omega who feels left out.

I didn't expect them to ask me to move into their room after the first date, but at least some indicator that we're heading there would be nice.

I meant what I told them. They're it for me. My future mates. The alphas that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I accepted all their courting gifts (which by the way made me the owner of an apartment in a brand new complex, a sky blue Bugatti, a private jet, and countless amounts of rarest jewels) and didn't protest to any of their possessive ass demands. I don't know how else to show them that I am all in.

Maybe our first appearance as a real couple tonight at the VIP gala will somehow prove it to them.

***

As expected, the event is grand. I walk hand in hand with two alphas on each side of me and feel the power their last names carry. Min and Jung, a lethal combination.

All eyes are on us as usual, but I'm already used to it. I have learned to look just as graceful and powerful as my alphas do. I want to be their equal, someone they'll not be ashamed to call their omega. They didn't hesitate to reassure me that I will be the most powerful omega in the country once I become theirs. So I want to be ready for it.

Yoongi's hand slides around my waist,  holding me in place and his breath hits my ear as he leans down to whisper. "Have I already told you how breathtakingly you look?"

I giggle, wrapping both arms around his neck. "Just a dozen times. But I don't mind hearing it once again."

He lets out a groan of satisfaction as his eyes drop to my lips. I slightly part my mouth in silent invitation and Yoongi ducks his head, brushing our lips for a brief moment, but it's enough to awaken the spark inside my chest. I love being kissed by this alpha.

"Couldn't hold back. You're too sweet, Jimin." He whispers against me and a shiver runs down my spine at the way his breath mingles with mine.

A pair of hands land on my hips and someone's hard chest presses against my back. Hoseok's cinnamon scent invades me and soon he puts his chin on my shoulder. I'm glad that we're in the corner of the room and more or less covered from wandering eyes.