Chapter 50.2

Jimin's POV

A pair of soft lips trailing my nape wakes me up. I know it's a deep night because I went to bed at 11 pm today.

After my shameless-slash-embarrassing moment with Yoongi earlier I tried to avoid him for the rest of the day. 

I don't regret asking him to mate me. Yet, it was too straightforward. But I don't know why they have been delaying it all this time when I want it to happen as soon as possible. I can't wait any longer. Each day I'm not carrying their marks feels like a freaking waste. Me and my wolf have wanted this for a long time now.

"Yoongi..?" I ask in the darkness and feel an arm wrap around my waist and tug me closer to the solid chest.

"Almost right." Hoseok's husky voice whispers in my ear and his lips move closer to my jaw. His hand draws patterns on my swollen belly and I feel his bulge pressing to my ass. "We need to talk."

"About what?" A whimper when he bites on my scent gland, making my pheromones erupt around us. 

"About us, marking you, tonight."

My eyes fly open and meet Yoongi's smug expression. He's right in front of me, his head is resting on his palm as he watches us.

"W-what? You want to...?" I gulp down and nervously chew on my lower lip. 

Hobi's hand slips inside my panties and I moan when he brushes his fingers against my leaking length. Switching to female underwear during pregnancy was one of the best decisions ever. They're much smaller than the boxers I usually wear and don't restrict me from moving around either.

"We don't just want it, sugar. It's a need that we have been barely controlling in the past few months. Ever since you set foot inside this place and flipped our lives upside down." Yoongi brushes the back of his palm against my cheek and then brings his thumb to my lips. I slightly open my mouth and suck him in. My tongue is swirling and pressing against his digit.

"Why did you wait for so long?" My questioning gaze lands on the alpha's dark irises. Yoongi's lips curl up in a smirk while Hoseok's hand lowers my underwear until I'm butt naked. Literally.

"We wanted to give you some time, baby. After everything that happened." Hoseok's sinister voice whispers to me and I'm turned around until I lay on my back. My legs spread on their own accord to accommodate the alpha between them. He's stark naked already. I can't help but trace his six-pack with the tip of my fingers while he spreads precum on his cock.

"I don't need time. I want to be yours. And I want you two to be mine as well." I say stubbornly, my gaze fixated on Hoseok's cock which the alpha lowers to my hole. He pulls me up from the mattress, aligning my heat with his length and starts slowly pushing inside a tight ring of muscles. 

A mewl falls from my lips as he stretches me inch by inch. No matter how many times they fuck me. The sensation never changes. 

"We already are yours, little one. And you have been ours from the second we saw you. But tonight we'll make you ours for the world to see." His fingers press my scent gland and he starts rotating his hips slowly, making fire spread through my system. "Right here. Gonna mark you, little one. So no one makes the mistake of thinking you can ever belong to anyone else but us."

I moan as Hoseok's thrusts pick up the pace. My legs wrap around his waist as my lower half is still in the air held by my alpha. 

"Jimin, you aren't allowed to come until I tell you so." Hoseok's one hand wraps around my neck and he slightly squeezes. "Is that clear?"

I quickly nod, barely keeping my eyes open. My fingers are already digging in his biceps, my toes curl as he hits my prostate repeatedly. 

"Use your words, Jimin." The alpha commands and I force myself to choke it out.