kaha milegi vo??

Ram drove back to his home.
Vijay was driving when he got a call he received the call.

Person:- Hey siyu, I forgot to remind you that we have a meeting tomorrow at 11 Am so please reach office accordingly okay bye.

Vijay didn't understand anything and before he could ask, the call was disconnected. He parked the car at one side and looked at the phone, he recognised it was not his phone.

Vijay:- oh god, ye mera phone nahi hai ab kya karu🙄🙄

And then his brain gave him the signal

Vijay:- the person on the call said siyu, matlab ye phone Siyanshi ka h🤦🏻 may be jab hum takraye(collide) tab swap ho gaya hoga🤦🏻 now what to do😢

He was thinking about what to do further just when the phone rang again. He picked up the call.

Vijay:- Hello
Person:- hi Vijay
Vijay:- Siyanshi?
Siyanshi:- yess, aap mera phone de denge please???
Vijay:- obviously yaar, Idk how it got swapped. I'm really sorry.

Siyanshi:- Aree ree it's okay.. I'm waiting at the cafe itself, if you don't mind aap yahi aa jayenge???
Vijay :- sure, give me 10 mins I'll be there.

Vijay took a U turn and drove back to cafe. He entered the cafe and saw Siyanshi waiting for him. He waved at her. Both of them sat there.

Siyanshi:- actually I dropped Priya at her place and when I took my phone ko call then realised...
Vijay:- yeah I got a call from Priya I mean you got a call😜 which I received, she was talking about some meeting.

They exchange their phone's.
Siyanshi:- thank you
Vijay:- thanks to you Varna mujhe toh pata hi nhi chalta

Siyanshi:- ok then bye.
Vijay:- bye
Both smiled at each other and headed towards their respective vehicles and Siyanshi turned back to look at Vijay before leaving and smiled.

Next day

Vijay and Ram came to the Astha Hospital in search of Vijay's dream girl.
Vijay was very excited and was hoping that he'll meet her today😁😁.

At reception,

Vijay:- hi, can I know where can I meet Dr. Sweety?
Receptionist:- Sorry sir Dr. Sweety naam ki yaha koi doctor nahi hai
Vijay:- (with tensed expression) no no please aap check Karo or please check the list of the doctors of that health checkup day usme zaruri hoga

The receptionist check the list but didn't found anyone with that name.

Receptionist:- Sorry sir, there's no one with this name.
Vijay:- Are you sure, please check it properly.
Receptionist:- yes sir I have checked twice, is naam ki koi doctor nahi hai yaha.

Vijay got disheartened, he felt that he lost something really precious.

Ram:- it's ok bro we'll look for some other way, mil jayegi.

Vijay was not able to think anything and then saw the same nurse whom he had ask about her. Vijay quickly ran to her.

Vijay:- stop stop stop ma'am.
The nurse turned towards him.

Nurse:- yes
Vijay:- you remember, maine aapko us din ek doctor ke baare me pucha tha Dr. Sweety, aap mujhe bata sakti hai vo kaha milegi???

Nurse didn't recognised him.

Nurse:- Sorry beta, I don't know any doctor with this name.

Vijay's smile vanished away.
Vijay:- no no please don't say this, aap yaad kijiye na a girl who wears Indian dress, a bindi on her forehead also a gold pendent with letter S.

Nurse:- aisa toh mujhe kuch yaad nahi.

And then she left from there.
Vijay was standing there with blank expression.

Ram:- Vijay, let's go from here, we'll think about it, I'm sure we'll find her.

Ram took vijay with him, they sat in the car, Still vijay was quiet. Ram understood his situation and decided to not to disturb him, and he started driving.
After a few mins.

Vijay:- I lost her Ram, I lost the love of my life. (With a heavy voice) Akhir kaha milegi vo??

Ram:- no bro we'll definitely find a way yaar, god is with us.

Again Vijay didn't utter a word. After sometime Ram applied the breaks and the car came to an hault.

Vijay looked at his surrounding and asked to Ram.

Vijay:- where are we right now??? Office nahi jaana kya?
Ram:- Bro, tu bhool Gaya kya?? We had a meeting today, usi liye yaha aaye hai
Vijay:- ohh yeahhh sorry yaar I was just...
Ram:- it's ok, I understand, tu andar ja I'll just park the car and join you.

Vijay enters the building and goes to the receptionist.

Receptionist:- yes sir how may I help you?
Vijay:- Hii, I'm Vijay from sudha constructions I had a meeting today with your boss today.
Receptionist:- yes just a minute.

Receptionist called her boss and informed about the meeting.
Boss:- yes send him to my cabin.
The receptionist nods and disconnects the call.

Receptionist:- Sir, you have to go straight (pointing towards his right) and then take right and you'll boss's cabin.

Vijay:- thank you

Vijay follows the direction and enters the cabin and gets shocked 😳😳.

Akhir Vijay ne aisa kya dekh liya???
Any guesses?

Please share your views in the comment section.

Thank you.♥️♥️