Quality time

After returning to their respective homes, exhaustion took over the Nair family, and one by one, they retired to their rooms. Siyanshi, too tired changed  into her usual nightwear, slipped into her shorts and a casual t-shirt. With a yawn, she collapsed onto her bed, immediately succumbing to the embrace of sleep.

Meanwhile, at Vijay's house, the night progressed, and everyone gradually retreated to their rooms. Vijay patiently waited for the clock to strike 11:30, knowing that by then, everyone would likely be sound asleep. It was the perfect time for him to put his plan into action. Pulling on a hoodie, he pocketed his car keys and quietly left his house, his destination none other than Siyanshi's residence.

Parking his car a short distance away from the Nair mansion, Vijay treaded softly towards the gate. He noticed the watchman, who was fast asleep, providing him an opportunity to enter undetected. Since the main door was locked, Vijay resorted to using a pipe to maneuver his way inside Siyanshi's house. Carefully and silently, he managed to gain entry into her room.

Peering inside, Vijay's eyes fell upon Siyanshi, peacefully nestled on her comfortable bed. The sight of her sleeping form, cuddling a teddy bear, brought a gentle smile to his face.

He approached Siyanshi and knelt down beside her on the floor, his gaze filled with adoration.

Vijay: How fortunate I am that you're entering my life forever. But I don't like it when you get angry with me.

He pouted briefly before his smile returned, and he gently kissed her forehead. Siyanshi, still lost in her slumber, responded with a contented smile, tightening her hold on the teddy bear.

Inspired by mischievous thoughts, Vijay playfully tugged at the duvet covering her legs, exposing her feet. With a mischievous glint in his eyes, he tickled her feet, causing her to stir but not fully awaken. He repeated the gesture, unable to contain his amusement at her sleepy reactions.

Vijay: You're such a deep sleeper, just like Kumbhkaran.

He then contemplated splashing some water on her face, noticing a glass filled with water on the bedside table. As he moved towards it, however, his foot slipped, causing him to stumble and unintentionally fall onto Siyanshi. Instantly, she awoke and found Vijay on her. Initially, she greeted him with a smile, unaware of the unusual situation. Soon, realization dawned upon her, and she prepared to raise her voice in surprise, but Vijay swiftly covered her mouth with his hand.

Vijay: Shhh, it's me. I'll remove my hand, but please don't shout.

He withdrew his hand cautiously, standing up from the bed while Siyanshi sat upright, her expression a mix of confusion and curiosity.

Siyanshi: What are you doing here? How did you end up in my room?

Vijay proceeded to explain the chain of events, detailing how he entered her room and accidentally fell onto her.

Siyanshi looked into Vijay's eyes with a sense of understanding and trust.

Siyanshi: Why are you giving me an explanation? I know you would never do anything to harm me. I trust you, Vijay.

A smile formed on his face, grateful for her unwavering trust.

Vijay: Thank you for believing in me. Now, let me explain why I came here at this late hour. I got something for you.

Siyanshi glanced at the clock, which displayed 12:27 AM, indicating the lateness of the hour.

Siyanshi: You could have done this tomorrow. Nevertheless, what did you bring for me?

Vijay: Before I reveal the surprise, please forgive me.

Siyanshi: No, I haven't forgiven you yet.

Vijay: Why not?