Honeymoon Kiss

They arrived at their hotel in Kerala, finally checking in at around 7 in the evening. Vijay placed their luggage aside and sank onto the bed, visibly exhausted.

Siyanshi: "So, where are we going now?"

Vijay stared at her in disbelief.

Siyanshi: "What?"

Vijay: "Usually, you just want to sleep all the time. Now, after traveling all day, you want to go out?"

Siyanshi: "Well, all the way from Mumbai to here, we were just sitting. So, how can you be tired?"

Vijay: "Siya, let's have dinner and then sleep. Tomorrow, we can explore the city."

Siyanshi: "Who sleeps on their honeymoon?"

She blurted out hurriedly and then immediately regretted her words, her cheeks flushing. Vijay, however, wore a mischievous smile. He rose from the bed and began to approach her, causing her to take steps backward.

Vijay: "What did you mean, Siya?"

Siyanshi: "Uh, nothing. I meant, let's have dinner and then sleep."

She took one more step back, and her leg collided with the sofa. She lost her balance and landed seated on the sofa. Vijay leaned closer, his voice near her ear, sending shivers down her spine as she tightly shut her eyes, feeling his proximity.
Vijay leaned in, his voice husky as he whispered near her ear.

Vijay: "I heard something else."

Siyanshi stammered.

Siyanshi : "Ah, n.. no.. le.. let's have dinner."

The closeness they were sharing had her blushing intensely. Vijay pulled back, laughing at her reaction, and then playfully pinched her cheeks.

Vijay: "I love it when you blush because of me and the effect I have on you."

Siyanshi lowered her eyes in shyness.

Siyanshi: "Will you stop, please?"

Vijay grinned, saying.

Vijay : "Okay, okay, let's get freshened up, and then we'll go for dinner."

After freshening up, they headed for dinner. Post their meal, they enjoyed a leisurely walk near the pool area. Eventually, they settled by the poolside, dipping their feet into the water. Siyanshi wrapped her arms around Vijay's and rested her head on his shoulder.

Siyanshi: "It's such a beautiful view, isn't it?"

Vijay: "Indeed, the most beautiful view of my life."

He gazed at her lovingly, and she understood the sentiment behind his words, causing her to blush again.

Vijay: "Aren't you blushing too much after our marriage?"

Siyanshi: "Aren't you flirting too much? It used to be me teasing you, and you blushing. Now it's the opposite."

She pouted, and he chuckled at her playful complaint.

Vijay grinned mischievously.

Vijay : "Seems like you've lost your flirting touch."

Siyanshi playfully raised her head to meet his gaze.

Siyanshi: "Oh really, Mr. Handsome?"

Her fingers danced along his face, causing his cheeks to turn a delightful shade of red. She couldn't help but chuckle at his adorable reaction.

Siyanshi: "You're just too cute."

With a cheeky grin, she playfully splashed some water on him, leaving him a little damp.