Accident!

The next morning Siyanshi woke up with a new hope and excitement. She got down from the bed, went to washroom, took a shower and got ready.
She came out, Karthik and Keerti were already present over there and Karthik was holding the baby. She Kissed on baby's forehead.

Siyanshi:- Good morning
Karthik, Keerti:- Good morning.

She sat on a chair for breakfast.

Siyanshi:- Where's Vijay??

Karthik and Keerti shared a look and then he smirked at her and asked.

Karthik:- Why do you wanna know about him?? You are angry with him right?

Siyanshi:- Ahh, voo..

Keerti:- Areeh Karthik, you forgot or what?? Don't you know that now they are husband and wife. (She winks at her)

Siyanshi blushed.

Siyanshi:- will you guys please stop it.

Keerti:- Does that means, that you forgive him?

Siyanshi:- I was never angry on him

Karthik:- Then why you left him and came here??

Siyanshi:- It's just that I was hurt, I was hurt because of his words, whatever he said that day I wasn't able to bear that. But now that I know it wasn't intentional and even he feels same for me, then why would I be angry on him?

Keerti:- and when are you planning to say all these things to him??

She downcast her head with a shy smile.
Siyanshi:- Today.

Karthik:- Woooahhhh (in a loud and excited voice)

Keerti:- Aeee, be careful, you are holding the baby.

Siyanshi:- Also he should not get to know about this anyhow.

Karthik, Keerti:- Okay madam.

All three of them giggled.

Siyanshi:- Ok now I'll take a leave I have to do a lot of preparations.

She bid them bye and left from there to do all her preparations.

                   ************

Vijay was sleeping and his phone rang, he picked up the call and placed it on his ear but he was still sleepy.

Vijay:- Hello
Person:- Bro any progress??
Vijay:- Who's this??
Person:- What??
Vijay:- Ok bye
Person:- Brooooo, wake up (in a loud voice)

He woke up with a jerk and the phone from his ears fell somewhere on the bed.
He sat on the bed and calmed down himself.

Person:- Hello,Hello??

Vijay searched for his phone and looked at the screen.

Vijay:- Arhhh, this guy.

He again placed the phone on his ears.

Vijay:- Kya hai subah subah tujhe?? (It's early morning, what's so important??)

Ram:- I wanna know about your love story. (With a grin)

Vijay:- have you taken any swear or challenge that you won't let me even sleep nicely.

Ram:- any progress, did she accept your apology?? (Completely avoiding Vijay's complaints)

Vijay:- you won't leave me unless and until I'll tell you everything right?

Ram:- Correct.
Vijay:- ohh God, what do you wanna know??