Missing her

That whole day Ram was with Vijay as he didn't ate anything. He was just feeling guilty about his actions.

Ram:- Vijay, it's been 8, please have something bro.

Vijay:- I'm not feeling to have something, please leave me alone.

Ram:- Bro you have to eat something, don't you remember you have to leave for Dubai tomorrow.

Vijay:- How can I go Ram?? I have to find Siyanshi and apologize to her.

Ram:- I know that but her Anni said na she's at her cousin's place. May be she needs some quality time and I think you should give it to her. Anyways you can't miss this Dubai trip or else Keerti will kill you for that.

Vijay:- I'll talk to her and explain why I can't come.

Ram:- Bro I think you should go, after all she considers you as her brother, she needs you right now. And I promise, till the time you'll come back I'll find out about Siyanshi.

Vijay:- Arehh but....
Ram:- No more if's and but's, you are going that's final, and do give my regards to Keerti and her husband.

Vijay:- Okay

Finally Vijay ate something and after that Ram left from there and met Priya in a nearby cafe.

Priya:- I understood that something has happened between Vijay and Siyanshi, and probably that's the reason she left for his cousin's house. But please tell me everything.

Ram explained him everything from the start when Vijay saw Siyanshi and how Siyanshi fell for him, their proposal everything.

Priya:- Ohh, this is what she wanted to tell me at the Holi celebration.

Ram:- Yess
Priya:- I'll not say that Vijay is completely wrong but somewhat he is . Siyuu must be hurt alot.

Ram:- Hmm ik, even he is very guilty, he was about to cancel his Dubai trip but I convinced him to go for it.

Priya:- it's good, he'll get some time to think that how he'll apologize to her and maybe she'll be back till then.

Ram:- Yeahh but we have to do something, I had promised him that I'll find her.

Priya:- Don't worry we'll do it together.

She placed her hand on his to assure him and he smiled at her.

                       ************

Next day he was sitting on the bed in his room with his phone.

He was missing her a lot, everywhere he was hallucinating about her.
He was going through their videos, pictures and was smiling. He saw their horse riding video, their pictures, their Holi dance video and finally the video he is guilty about.

Vijay:- I'm sorry Siyanshi for this.
Siyanshi:- It's ok Vijay.

He saw her sitting in front of him, he goes to hug her but she disappeared, then he realised that he's just hallucinating again and laughs at himself.

Vijay:- But I can see that you are not angry on me even after this, you naughty girl.

He giggles at himself.

Vijay:- This shows how much you love me and what I did...

His words remain incomplete as his phone rang, he picks up the call and a smile appeared on his face.

Vijay:- Hellooo kittuu
Keerti:- Heyyy Viiiii
Vijay:- How's you??
Keerti:- I'm good, but just say that you are coming today and I'll be super good

Vijay:- I have promised you, how can I break that.

Keerti :- Yeahhhh
Vijay:- Hold on hold on, don't shout yaar it's not good for your health.

Keerti:- Please don't talk like Karthik, even he don't allow me to do a single work at home. You please come help me to deal with him

Vijay:- Why would I, when I agree with him.

Keerti:- Urrhhhh, fine just come soon I'm waiting.

Vijay:- yep, I'll be taking tonight's flight so will reach by tomorrow morning.

Keerti:- Okay will be waiting.
Vijay:- Bye
Keerti:- Bye.

They hung up the call and Vijay packs his bags and he packs some gifts for Keerti and Karthik.

In the Evening,

Ram came to drop Vijay at the airport.

Vijay:- Please handle the work for 1 week I'll be back after that.

Ram:- yep, don't worry.
Vijay:- Call me if you need any help.
Ram:- okay
Vijay:- And please ask Priya about Siyanshi, and let me .

Ram:- Definitely bro, now gooo

Vijay:- As soon as you'll get to know about her, please inform.

Ram:- Yep.

Vijay goes inside the airport, he checks in and boards the flight for Dubai. He was hallucinating her here as well. His eyes were not ready to see any thing else other than her.

Vijay:- I'm madly in love with you Siyanshi, please come back then I'll never let you go away from me.

He slept in the flight as he was awake last night thinking about his Siyanshi.
He slept dreaming about her.

Then after a long flight, he finally reached Dubai in the morning.

He took his luggage, came out of the airport where he finds Karthik waving at him.

He goes near him and both of them hugs and greets each other.

Karthik:- Shall we go, your Sister is eagerly waiting for you.

Vijay:- Yess please.
Both of them sat in Karthik's Car and they drove to Keerti's house.

They reached and Karthik parked the car.
Vijay rang the door bell and when the door got opened he was hell shocked due to the View in front of him.
.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any guesses who's Keerti and Karthik
and what role will they play in our couple's love story.

Stay tuned

.
.
.
.
Happy Reading 🌸♥️