BHANG

Siyanshi, Ram and Priya applied colours on each other and wished Happy Holi.
Priya and Siyanshi were just discussing something while Ram had bought a camera along with him and was capturing everything around him.

Siyanshi was just talking to Priya when her heart Skipped a beat, and she felt his presence. She immediately turned her gaze towards the entrance and yes her prince charming was walking in.

She was amazed with his looks. He was wearing a white kurta paired with denim blue jeans and a yellow dupatta around his neck. He has crept a smile on his face and few hair stands kissing his forehead were just enhancing his looks.

He came and stopped near Siyanshi, she was still staring at him mindlessly to which he snapped his fingers and she gained her consciousness.

Siyanshi:- Ohh my god, Someone is looking extremely hot (She winks at him).

Our Poor Vijay blushed at her statement, thinking that she's just flirting with him but only she knows that how genuinely she said that.

Vijay took some colours in his hand and applied on Ram and Priya's Cheeks and finally on Siyanshi's.
She felt some kind of current passed through her body by his touch. This was the first time that she felt shy after his touch. But she controlled her emotions and took the hold of the plate filled with colours and threw all the colours over Vijay.

This gave him a sudden shock. The guy who doesn't like to play Holi or apply colours on himself, was now barely visible in those colours which were all over his body.

Siyanshi,Ram and Priya were laughing hard at him.
Vijay was just looking at them with blank expressions on his face.

Vijay:- ye kya tha (what was that??)
Siyanshi:- These are Colours Vijay, Happy Holi (with a puppy face)

Vijay just smiled at her puppy face but he's not gonna spare her.

Vijay:- Oh really, okay then let's play Holi.

He smirked at her.

Siyanshi:- What are you upto?

Vijay filled both of his first with red colour and looked at Siyanshi with a smirk on his face.

Siyanshi:- Vijay, aap nahi kar payenge, (you won't be able to do that) I'm Sure

Vijay:- let's see

Siyanshi Ran from there and Vijay ran behind her and he was chasing her. Both were running from one end to the other and finally Vijay caught Siyanshi's hand. They were standing in the middle of the ground where the shower was placed. Siyanshi turned to face him, they were breathing heavily still their eyes were fixed at each other.

Ram saw them and a mischievous idea stricked in his mind, he went and asked the worker to on the shower.

The worker followed his instructions and opened the nob of the shower. The water drops touched their skin which brought them back to reality from their wonderland.

Siyanshi turned to leave the rain dance floor but Vijay didn't leave her hand. He pulled her towards him, her hands fell on his chest and he held her from her bare waist and her waist got painted red due to the colour that Vijay was holding in his fist. 
Siyanshi was shocked by his behaviour, it was the first that he touched her in this way.
Where else Vijay took the opportunity to apply the colour on her cheeks with his other hand.

Everyone has joined them in the rain dance, but they were so much into each other that they didn't notice anybody.
Siyanshi was feeling shy with his gaze on her. She just pushed him and ran from there.
Vijay scratched his neck and was smiling looking at her direction.