Clutter

Siyanshi and Vijay both got ready and headed towards the Nair mansion. As soon as they arrived, Siyanshi couldn't contain her excitement and hurried inside. The Nairs warmly welcomed her and Vijay. Together, they all had a delightful breakfast and spent quality time, filled with laughter and joy. Darsh and Veer, observing Siyanshi's happiness with Vijay, felt relieved and content.

After some time, Vijay bid farewell as he headed to the office, leaving Siyanshi in the company of her family.

Vijay: "Alright, I'll pick you up in the evening. Bye, Siya."

Siyanshi: "B-Bye."
He left, leaving a gentle kiss on her forehead before departing.

Later in the day, Siyanshi had to visit the Palanisamy Mansion for some errands. She texted Vijay to inform him about her plans.

In the evening, Vijay returned home from the office. He spotted Rajendran and Sudha sitting in the lawn, enjoying their evening tea.

Vijay: "Good evening, Appa, Amma."

Sudha: "Good evening, Kanna."

Rajendran: "Good evening."

Sudha, wearing a knowing smile, couldn't resist teasing her son.

Sudha: "How come you came early today?"

Rajendran, always ready for some light-hearted teasing, chimed in.

Rajendran: "What are you asking, Sudha? Now that we have Siyanshi at home, isn't it obvious he'll come early now?"

Sudha laughed heartily, and Vijay's eyes widened in embarrassment at his father's playful comments.

Vijay: "Appa?"

Rajendran, still with a mischievous grin, continued to tease him.

Rajendran: "What? Did I say anything wrong?"

Vijay, slightly flustered, just blushed and retreated from the scene, leaving his parents chuckling at their son's adorable reactions.

Vijay entered inside the house and headed straight to their room. As he entered, he was met with a shocking sight that made him involuntarily scream.

Vijay: "Ahhhhhhh!"

Siyanshi, startled by his scream, let out one of her own.

Siyanshi: "Ahhhhhhh!"

After the initial shock, Siyanshi looked at Vijay and sighed with relief.

Siyanshi: "What? You scared me."

Vijay, still bewildered, retorted.

Vijay: "I scared you? You scared me. What have you done to my room?"

Siyanshi, with a playful glint in her eyes, challenged him.

Siyanshi: "Whose room?"

She raised her eyebrows at him.

Vijay, correcting himself, chuckled.

Vijay: "I mean our room."

He carefully stepped further into the room, being mindful of the floor. Siyanshi had seemingly spread all her belongings across the floor as she organized her things.

Siyanshi, still busy with her task, explained.

Siyanshi: "I'm just arranging my stuff, you know, my clothes and things."

She continued arranging her clothes in the wardrobe hangers while sitting on the floor. Vijay moved closer to her and stood with his hands on his hips.

Vijay: "So, you think all your stuff should be on the floor? Is that where they belong?"