Meeting her family

Next day,
Siyanshi reached the cafe with her entire family and was waiting for Vijay at the entrance. Vijay reached there in his car and waved at Siyanshi, she actioned him to come fast. He parked the car and came here her.

Vijay:- Hello (with a smile)
Siyanshi:- Come
Vijay:- excuse me no hi, hello, no pick up line nothing directly "come".

Siyanshi:- Vijay, I'm already tensed so please come fast .

Vijay:- why are you tensed.
Siyanshi:- For this meeting.

They started going inside the cafe.

Vijay:- What's there to be tensed about.

Siyanshi:- What if Anna didn't like you?

Vijay:- wait a min

Siyanshi stopped.

Vijay:- Anna won't like means?? Whom we are going to meet?

Siyanshi:- My family

Vijay:- What (in a shocking tone)
Siyanshi:- yeah
Vijay:- arehh but you didn't inform me about this.

Siyanshi:- I know, but please come with me now

Vijay:- Siya
Siyanshi:- hmm
Vijay:- Now I'm tensed (with a pout)

Siyanshi:- just be yourself and rest everything will be good Vijay.

Then they reached the table where the Nair family was sitting and Siyanshi introduced him to everybody.

Siyanshi:- So this is Darsh Bhai, Veer Anna, Samira Anni darsh bhai's Wife and lastly kavya Anni veer Anna's wife. (Pointing towards each one of them.) And he's Vijay.

Vijay:- Good morning sir, Good morning ma'am.

Kavya giggles on Vijay calling them sir and Ma'am.

Veer:- Come sit.

Vijay looked at Siyanshi and she just blinked her eyes to calm him down then both of them sat on the chair opposite Darsh and Veer.

Veer was constantly glaring at Vijay and he was getting nervous.

Siyanshi:- Anna (in a pleasing tone)

So he stopped glaring at him.

Darsh:- Hello Vijay
Vijay:- Hi sir

Darsh:- Let's directly come to the point, Siyuu is everything to us, we can't see her in any kind of problem, we didn't deny her for anything till now, that's the reason we are here to meet you up. Can you assure us that she'll be happy with you.

Vijay's words were filled with a mixture of nervousness and sincerity as he addressed Darsh's concerns. He spoke with a calm yet determined voice, trying to convey his feelings and reassure the Nair family.

Vijay:- Sir, not just for you, Siyanshi means everything to me as well. From the moment I first laid eyes on her, I was captivated by the purity, empathy, and honesty that her eyes hold. She embodies the qualities that remind me of my own mother, and that connection is something I deeply cherish. I promise you that I will take care of her just as I take care of my own mother, with love, respect, and unwavering support.

Vijay took a brief pause to gather his thoughts before continuing, wanting to address any concerns about his financial stability.

Vijay:- As for my financial status, I am a businessman running my own startup company. Although it may be relatively new, it has exceeded my expectations in the past two years. We have experienced significant growth and success, and I am confident in the path we are on. Rest assured, I am fully capable of providing a secure and comfortable life for Siyanshi.