Journey

The next morning Vijay, Siyanshi and Priya arrived at Ram's place as per their plan along with their luggage.
They rang the bell twice or thrice but there was no sign of Ram opening the door.

Vijay:- This idiot must be sleeping till now.
Priya:- I knew it, that's the reason I always carry a spare key of his house.

Vijay and Siyanshi first looked at each other and then at Priya.

Vijay, Siyanshi:- ohhhhhh (in a teasing tone)

Siyanshi:- wait a min , that means you frequently visit his house and I'm not even aware of it.  But you toh always visit your school friend Ramya's house na??

She narrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

Priya:- Actually (scratching her neck with the key) I have saved Ram's number as Ramya.
Siyanshi:- what.

She was extremely shocked and Vijay started laughing.

Siyanshi:- why are you laughing now??
Vijay:- Because if I'm not wrong Ram has saved her number as Pritam.

Till the time they were talking Priya opened the door and nodded positively on Vijay's statement.

Vijay:- That's crazy guys, what was there to hide in it??

Siyanshi:- now I'm not gonna spare Ram. He calls me Best friend and he has been cheating on me.
Priya:- hainnn??? Cheating on you,.. how??
Siyanshi:- you just shut up.
Vijay:- opps someone seems to be very angry today.
Siyanshi:- yes I'm.

All three of them entered the house and found him in his bedroom sleeping peacefully hugging his pillow.

Siyanshi:- we are tired of waiting for him and this guy is busy dreaming about his Priya.

Her words made Priya blush and downcast her eyes.

Vijay:- Siyanshi wanna take revenge on him???
Siyanshi:- yess offcourse, but how?

Vijay actioned her something and she understood.

Priya:- What are you guys up to???

Priya was confused.
Both of them went to either side of the bed, bend down a bit and screams "Getttttt uupppppp" in his ears.
He woke up with a jerk, his heart started pumping faster than a race car.
He sat on the bed keeping his one hand on his left side of the chest.

Ram:- What the hell.

Priya felt pitty for her love and Vijay and Siyanshi were laughing hard at his condition.

Ram:- I'm not nawazuddin Siddiqui that "maut ko chuu kar taak se vapas aa jau" you guys gave me a minor heart attack.

He was frowning at them.

Siyanshi:- and we are waiting for you kab se what about that?
Ram:- ok ok I'm sorry, give me 10 mins I'll be ready.
Siyanshi:- ok fine.

All three of them were waiting for him in tha hall and he came back after 10 mins.

Ram:- let's go I'm ready.
Siyanshi:- wait since you are late you'll get a punishment. You have to keep all of our luggage in the jeepsy.
Ram:- Do I look like a coolie to you?
Vijay:- Kind off.

Priya and Siyanshi Giggles at Vijay's words

Priya:- C'mon Do it fast.
Ram:- Priya even you (With a pouted face)
Priya:- Awww (she pinched his cheeks)
Siyanshi:- If you guys are done then please keep the bags, we'll wait in the jeepsy.

Vijay occupied the Driver seat while Siyanshi on the seat beside him. Ram kept all the luggage below the back seat and both Priya and Ram sat together on the back seats.