Mending Relationship

The next day, an article was published in the newspaper about Vijay, stating that his latest project had yielded a profit of 250 crores, which significantly contributed to the growth of his company. Siyanshi came across this news and suddenly felt an urge to meet him. She adorned herself in a simple peach-colored anarkali suit and went downstairs to inform her family. Their faces beamed with joy upon hearing the news.

Darsh: Siyuu, please convey our congratulations to him.
Veer: And ask him to pay us a visit.

Siyanshi: Absolutely, Anna. I'm going to his place, and I'll pass on your wishes to him.

Laksh: Where are you off to, attai (paternal Aunt)?
Sayyesha: I'll come with you too.
Ayesha: Me too.

Kavya: She's going to meet your future attimbar (uncle).

Kavya winked at Siyanshi, causing Samira to giggle.

Sayyesha: Amittbar? What does that mean?

Siyanshi giggled at her mispronunciation and bent down, cupping Sayyesha's face.

Siyanshi: I'll explain everything to you later, and I'll take you all out as well. But for now, please let me go.

Laksh: Okay, but only after giving me a hug.

She embraced all three of them and then set off for Vijay's house.

She drove for 30 minutes and arrived at Vijay's house. Upon entering, she found Vijay engrossed in a phone call. When he glanced at her, she showed him the newspaper article and gave him a thumbs up, praising his achievement. He mouthed a "thank you" and gestured for her to wait for 2 minutes. Siyanshi nodded and proceeded inside, where she spotted Kicha. She greeted him with a warm smile.

Siyanshi: Good morning, Kicha. Where is everyone?

Kicha: The kids have gone to school, and the rest have left for their offices. Amma is in the kitchen.

Siyanshi: Okay, thank you.

She tiptoed into the kitchen, sneaking up behind Sudha, and playfully covered her eyes with her hands.

Sudha: Who's there? (Placing her hands over Siyanshi's)

Siyanshi giggled.

Sudha: Oh, it's you, Vijay! If it's you, stop annoying me, or I'll give you a whack.

Siyanshi chuckled, removed her hands, and wrapped them around Sudha from behind, resting her chin on her shoulder.

Siyanshi: It's me, Amma.

Sudha: Oh, Siyanshi! How are you?

Siyanshi: I'm good. How about you?

Sudha: Now I'm more than fine. (Continued chopping vegetables)

Sudha: Tell me, what would you like to have?

Meanwhile, Vijay observed the scene from the entrance of the kitchen door.

Vijay: What's happening here? (Folding his arms across his chest)

Siyanshi let go of Sudha, and both of them turned to look at Vijay.

Vijay: Amma, now you love her more, right? (He approached them, rolling his eyes playfully)

Sudha: Ah, well, actually, yes.

Vijay's jaw dropped in surprise, and Siyanshi couldn't help but laugh at his reaction. She then hugged Sudha tightly, expressing her love.

Siyanshi: Love you, Amma.

Vijay: It seems like this mother-daughter duo is teaming up against me.

Sudha: Yes, we are. (Giggles)